"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I think the PM's should be shared so we can all cast judgement.

Thank you.

Surely just knowing there is a user randomly sending PMs when they don't like posts or criticism is enough to cast judgement.

2 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Surely just knowing there is a user randomly sending PMs when they don't like posts or criticism is enough to cast judgement.

No, it most certainly is not. Get them posted.

12 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

No, it most certainly is not. Get them posted.

Can't post what was deleted and user since been blocked from contacting.

Everyone is entitled to see things as they wish, however randomly sending messages to strangers in a private setting I see as strange at least. Posted plenty on forums and never seen that kind of behaviour when discussing topics.

The end from me.

3 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Everyone is entitled to see things as they wish, however randomly sending messages to strangers in a private setting I see as strange at least. Posted plenty on forums and never seen that kind of behaviour when discussing topics.

The end from me.

😂

7 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

The end from me.

So once again it is all fertilizer and no harvest.

This reminds me of @Highland Capital's ludicrous scoop of a player being on strike 

14 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

The end from me.

I didn’t randomly message you. You posted about “major dressing room unrest” so I messaged you privately to ask about it 👍 absolutely no problem with that.

EAFBD4AB-D7A0-44FD-AD8B-0B80D4BBAF28.png

18DD2FBE-5079-4773-806C-CD0CAADF9721.jpeg

13 minutes ago, NorthStand10 said:

I didn’t randomly message you. You posted about “major dressing room unrest” so I messaged you privately to ask about it 👍 absolutely no problem with that.

What? Nae skuds then? 

21 minutes ago, NorthStand10 said:

That’s incredibly odd behaviour. Seems like a fair enough message to be sending.

45 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

The end from me.

It’s not strange at all. If you are mentioning a team issue that leads to suggest you have a source within the club it makes sense to ask more questions through private messages.

Im sure if I had a source from within the club and I started posting everything in great detail on here they wouldn’t be too happy about it. That’s what dms are for.

8 league games left with the useless Ayrshire cunt.

It's just about surviving through them with him in the dugout and get a whole new coaching team in.  What a fucking joke of a season, after what we nearly achieved last year.