"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Malkmus Exclusive: initial discussions are underway with J---s Mc-----r to take over as player manager next season. 

His one year deal this season is worth 55K per week (2.86 million.) He must’ve heard about the battery storage. 

13 hours ago, RiG said:

This one?

Shoes.thumb.PNG.fb6b005e8c0ebfb2f5a666f3919b2651.PNG

I think that's the one - it's merged with other posts in my mind over time though.  It's a horrible post anyway though - starts first by saying he doesn't condone what Calder did and then writes three paragraph largely doing just that!

Edited by Highland Capital

12 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😂 Wishful thinking, that - going by yer posts you've never been close to being blown in yer life. 

Dearie me, anyway I'm pleased to note that recently you've started to overcome yer shyness and you're becoming really bold.

I've no doubt you'll soon be able to talk to the lassies in yer class without blushing.

Good Luck.

Losses have increased by something like £600,000 between May 2021 and May 2022. Incredibly alarming reading.

Accounts

ETA: The May 2021 accounts said that income from entertainment events and commercial parking were key to us meeting our liabilities over the next 12 months (i.e. to May 2023). Given how well those events went I suspect none of us will be reassured going forward.

Edited by RiG
Link to 2022 accounts keeps breaking. Direct links don't work for some reason.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Where’s this been published? 

Surely that figure is more than the clubs playing budget? Or at least close to it. 

Links in post below.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Losses have increased by something like £600,000 between May 2021 and May 2022. Incredibly alarming reading.

Accounts

ETA: The May 2021 accounts said that income from entertainment events and commercial parking were key to us meeting our liabilities over the next 12 months (i.e. to May 2023). Given how well those events went I suspect none of us will be reassured going forward.

I'd expect this year to be equally as bad or worse, bearing in mind the income or a large part from the ticket fiasco would have been summer onwards, post may 22.

Although our Scottish Cup final and 6 extra games coming from our late play-off charge will reduce the impact.

On 27/02/2023 at 13:30, SandyCromarty said:

Aye you've blown ma cover, clever for a Moron fan.

Whilst I would try to avoid it always, in the jocular context that you quite clearly convey, I see your intention in using a term that could be quite offensive if injudiciously deployed.

There's poster on another website that has taken exception to the quite excellent scoop below and used the self same word to describe a substantial cohort of contributors in this particular area of the www. 

On reading this and it coming concurrently with the expected but disquieting accounts figures, I feel the chill of winter.

I could do with some cheer, so perhaps @Caley Shaun would like to contribute with some thoughts on all three matters.

On 25/02/2023 at 21:33, Stephen Malkmus said:

Malkmus Exclusive: initial discussions are underway with J---s Mc-----r to take over as player manager next season.