"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

3 minutes ago, Fraz said:

I believe it does 🤷‍♂️

You can believe just whatever you like, what your post says to me is that post covid, for perfectly reasonable reasons, volunteering and perhaps some other structures may not be what they were.

Given what Scot shares of his workload in a context that I find to be unhealthy, I'm minded not to diagnose can'tbearseism 

1 hour ago, ROVERSRAITH1994 said:

Is there anyone on here who runs a bus to away games i maybe able to help u with somewhere for a pre match drink when you come to Kirkcaldy next year just want to see if there’s any interest or not

It's only a car they need.

9 hours ago, sophia said:

You can believe just whatever you like, what your post says to me is that post covid, for perfectly reasonable reasons, volunteering and perhaps some other structures may not be what they were.

Given what Scot shares of his workload in a context that I find to be unhealthy, I'm minded not to diagnose can'tbearseism 

Not sure what 'structures' you mean (clearly not the west stand) but I'm not expecting SG to rock up in a Santa costume, wee dug in hand to run the party.

Maybe Robbo could though in between punditry and selling books.  The fact that the club on the whole seem to be unable to put on fairly simple event like a kids party is quite telling and I think it's a bit of a stretch to still be blaming Covid. 

Perhaps unrelated but one of the signs of a narcissist is the inability to delegate responsibilities to their team/subordinates. Take from that what you will. 

6 hours ago, ROVERSRAITH1994 said:

Is there anyone on here who runs a bus to away games i maybe able to help u with somewhere for a pre match drink when you come to Kirkcaldy next year just want to see if there’s any interest or not

Travel club number is (last I checked) 07462 218 717 best giving them a call / text. 

14 hours ago, Fraz said:

I believe it does 🤷‍♂️

A full and honest post of which I totally agree with, we clearly have an 'us and them' situation which does not look likely to be resolved any time soon.

Yesterday's poor attendance of 738 highlights that situation.

Empty stadiums don't pay wages.

Edited by SandyCromarty

6 hours ago, Fraz said:

Not sure what 'structures' you mean (clearly not the west stand) but I'm not expecting SG to rock up in a Santa costume, wee dug in hand to run the party.

Maybe Robbo could though in between punditry and selling books.  The fact that the club on the whole seem to be unable to put on fairly simple event like a kids party is quite telling and I think it's a bit of a stretch to still be blaming Covid. 

Perhaps unrelated but one of the signs of a narcissist is the inability to delegate responsibilities to their team/subordinates. Take from that what you will. 

So he's a narcissist that is so lazy that even he had the ability to do so, he can't even be bothered to carry out his managerial duties?

Right you are.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

A full and honest post of which I totally agree with, we clearly have an 'us and them' situation which does not look likely to be resolved any time soon.

Yesterday's poor attendance of 738 highlights that situation.

Empty stadiums don't pay wages.

It's ok Sandy, it wasn't even that cold, so your irrational fear of meeting a Jack Torrance denouement was misplaced.

The club would also have benefited from your attendance.

Yip and we play them the wk before in the league too - nothing like variety.

The decision not to open the other stands on Sat was vindicated by the poor crowd, but its impossible to know if this was because of: lack of glamour in the opposition, cost of living starting to bite and folks not having additional funds beyond ST's, the run up to xmas and the chance to go shopping or the fact the WC is on an football is free on TV for now. Factor in our patchy form and limited entertainment its a bit of a perfect storm which those at the club should be starting to worry about.

Overall the attendance figures across all SC 3rd round games was poor and I do think the SFA & clubs missed a chance here to tap into fans by advertising better, creating interest and lower prices - there will be some Premiership fans who could have been pulled through the door of a local/live game. Half closed stadiums and no TV coverage (maybe I missed it but what happened to highlights programs) for Scotland's top cup competition does suggest a lack of enthusiasm which the public feed off.

On 27/11/2022 at 14:21, ROVERSRAITH1994 said:

Don’t own a bar I am a member of west end bowling club and on the committee we are 5 minutes walk from the ground would welcome Inverness fans if there is any interest from a supporter bus

Okeydokey, you don't have a bar but you are a committee member of a club which has a bar.

Bowling club bars are notorious for mad wild drug fueled rave nights with some dodgy gadgies in attendance.

I'll stick tae Nairns.

There was a meeting between the club, supporters trust and section 94 about the west stand on Tuesday night at the stadium. Something in the courier about it. Need to fund £20k or so.

Edited by Fraz

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

No mention of the West Stand roof crowdfunding on the club's official website.

Listen to the quite excellent Wyness Shuffle podcast, there's no video but it will give you all the aural you could wish for on this subject.

Enough is enough now ffs, I want this DONKEY out of my club RIGHT THIS MINUTE because we are in abysmal form, probably worse than last season which he managed to dodge the sack but this time I have NO FAITH in a repeat and it's clear he's lost the dressing room which only leads to one thing: THE SACK! Falling out with players and hiding behind the injuries is getting annoying now, it's time to STOP greeting about that.

No wins in TWO F***ING MONTHS is unacceptable so I suspect I'm not the only one wanting this clown gone!

We're lucky we're only 9pts behind top at the moment but the longer this donkey stays, the further adrift we'll fall!

7 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

Enough is enough now ffs, I want this DONKEY out of my club RIGHT THIS MINUTE because we are in abysmal form, probably worse than last season which he managed to dodge the sack but this time I have NO FAITH in a repeat and it's clear he's lost the dressing room which only leads to one thing: THE SACK! Falling out with players and hiding behind the injuries is getting annoying now, it's time to STOP greeting about that.

No wins in TWO F***ING MONTHS is unacceptable so I suspect I'm not the only one wanting this clown gone!

We're lucky we're only 9pts behind top at the moment but the longer this donkey stays, the further adrift we'll fall!

Ach, you've been punching for a while now. Keep the memories. Time to head back to the Highland League.