"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

• 2 weeks later...

Gruppenfuhrer Gardiner on Radio Scotland bemoaning present operating costs in this crisis and how little revenue Championship clubs receive from the revenue generated from the SPFL, apparently The Premier receives 82% of the monies, the Championship gets 10% and the rest goes to the lower leagues, there may be an argument there, but in my opinion, he failed to mention that we as a full time small provincial club employ himself and a ghost Director of Football on good salaries, plus there is also the strong rumours that the club blew big money on a financially failed stadium concert project.

If Gardiner wants to talk costs he could start by cutting his and the DoF's wasted salaries and also put any fanciful pie in the sky loss making projects to bed and concentrate in putting the club back into our community. 

21 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Going to go back and edit my posts on this thread to say we should play Cameron Harper in midfield.

It would be a dull if we all tended to the protean but purely in the interests of parley, it will be interesting to see who will persist with what might be regarded as the impetuous 

On 27/08/2022 at 17:45, Highland Capital said:

Harper isn't good enough for this level.  

Had a keek at the Dundee/Ayr thread and noted Bigmouth stating that "Mulligan is too good for the Championship", only a daft Dundee fan could come away with that type of arrogant shite when you consider that Mulligan was part of the team that got them relegated from the Premier last season.

Mulligan shite in the Premier but brilliant in the Championship? which translates as all Championship teams are gash and Dundee are too good.

Berlin Bunkerspeak.

After Macgregor and Allardice going off yesterday I believe all of the below are out: 

Allardice

Macgregor

Welsh

Devine

Samuels

Sutherland

Walsh

I think out of those 7, 5 or 6 would be definite starters. I only clocked yesterday how many injuries we actually have at the moment.  Hopefully some of these guys are back soon

Edited by Central Belt Caley

15 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

After Macgregor and Allardice going off yesterday I believe all of the below are out: 

Allardice

Macgregor

Welsh

Devine

Samuels

Sutherland

Walsh

Fake news if Doran isn't permanently on that list..................

10 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

The emergency loan signing of James Vincent must be sanctioned

37 minutes ago, RiG said:

Charlie Trafford is coming back from what I hear.

Fake news again unless Draper, Tansey and Polly are on those lists of options

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

Fake news if Doran isn't permanently on that list..................

Give it time, he played 70 minutes on Astroturf at the weekend. 

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

Fake news again unless Draper, Tansey and Polly are on those lists of options

Everyone is aiming far too high, Tarmo Kink, Liam Hughes and Lewis Horner have all been spotted at Fort George this morning

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Give it time, he played 70 minutes on Astroturf at the weekend. 

Everyone is aiming far too high, Tarmo Kink, Liam Hughes and Lewis Horner have all been spotted at Fort George this morning

I saw Dan Stratford in Tesco Inshes yesterday. 3 full trolleys too.

• 2 weeks later...

https://ictfc.com/club-statement-new-board-director

Doesn't indicate whether this is an addition or replacement for anyone. No clue on the overall details (as our communications are generally pretty vague/limited/non-existant) but the last thing we need or can afford is another member of top level structure taking a 6 figure sum out of the club every year.