"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

5 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

Oh shit, I didn't see that I quoted you instead of the arrogant idiot @TheScarf😮.

You are actually one of the good guys on here, of which there are very few, @Rig is another of the good guys ;).

Ps, I wouldn't say no to Innes Cameron but think it's unlikely as we are well covered at centre back now.

I'm sure that you stand alone with that thought, but Hey Ho I'll take it for my morning start.

Yes Scarf is a bandito who would revel in wrangling seaside donkeys.

I just really enjoy making people look a cunt when they try and make me look one.  I do it almost daily on this website.  There's plenty of opportunities for it amirite?

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I just really enjoy making people look a c**t when they try and make me look one.  I do it almost daily on this website.  There's plenty of opportunities for it amirite?

If you read the second line in my post correctly in it's inference then you can see that I agree with you.

Amirite? does it affectyou as Kryptonite does to Superman?

21 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Just as a matter of interest, what's Polworth up to presently, is he still with Kilmarnock? I know he was loaned out to Dunfermline last season and I thought that might be the finish for him with Killie.

Under contract with Killie for another season IIRC.

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Hopefully Caley Shaun can make a list of good guys and bad guys in The Caley's online fanbase so we all know where we stand once and for all.

Considering he thinks Mr Cameron is a centre back I’m still not sure hit list would be very accurate. Even if he is the authority on the good guy/w**k of The Caley fan base.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Considering he thinks Mr Cameron is a centre back I’m still not sure hit list would be very accurate. Even if he is the authority on the good guy/w**k of The Caley fan base.

And Perry Kitchen is a young Englishman called Max.

14 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Kelty visit doubtful meanwhile and I was looking fwd to it. Doubt if it will be streamed?

Fairly sure streaming is done with now.

12 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Are we not streaming this season? 

Nah, pretty sure we're not. Not for domestic supporters anyway. 

Happy to be proved wrong as always but I think streaming was just whilst COVID was keeping us in our homes for 2020/21 and 2021/22 was a "grace" season IIRC.

I think it's a shame it's over though we should've been doing it for overseas fans long before the pandemic.  I didn't set foot within about 40 miles of Rugby Park last season yet Killie got £30 out of me when they otherwise would've gotten zero.  I think it's impact on crowds was minimal and they probably made that money back on folk signing up who wouldn't have gone anyway.

Just now, Highland Capital said:

I think it's a shame it's over though we should've been doing it for overseas fans long before the pandemic.  I didn't set foot within about 40 miles of Rugby Park last season yet Killie got £30 out of me when they otherwise would've gotten zero.  I think it's impact on crowds was minimal and they probably made that money back on folk signing up who wouldn't have gone anyway.

With our location and the cost of fuel visiting by away fans will be minimal, so away income will be lost and the only way that we could overcome that is by streaming games, however I very much doubt that will happen