"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

8 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

If or more likely when we sign Oakley (which would be a shit signing btw) then our focus has to be on a right back.

We have 3 players who can play at RB (Ram, Duffy and Carson). I suspect Dodds will go with that TBH.

Deas and Carson were the best fullbacks in the league last season, despite being a midfielder and a centre back.  There's no way in fuck Dodds isn't playing them there. Hence the signing of centre backs this window.

9 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

Jesus Christ lol, he's being linked with a return to Dundee U and I imagine Hearts are still in the hunt too so we have no chance of signing him!

If or more likely when we sign Oakley (which would be a shit signing btw) then our focus has to be on a right back.

Oh and your still a d***, in fact an ignorant one if you don't have the decency to apologise for being WRONG, but your banter on here is actually good so that's a positive I suppose!

A post veiled in allegory or some sort of coded message.

It appears I am an ignorant dick and I need to apologise for being wrong.

Wish I knew wtf this dolls heed is on about.

In an ideal world I would like to see a “proper” left and right back signed but as mentioned Carson and Deas are very good and it is very rarely they look out of place.

I think we need a striker a winger and another centre midfielder at a higher priority now we have sorted ourselves out at centre back. You could sign a RB and move Carson back to centre mid I suppose.

Ridgers

Carson Ram Devine Deas

Allardice Welsh

Samuels Macgregor Walsh

Mckay

Bench: Mackay, Duffy, Delaney, Harper, Doran, Boyd, Shaw, (Hyde, Nicolson, Cairns)

Do it, Billiam             

14 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Ridgers

Carson Ram Devine Deas

Allardice Welsh

Samuels Macgregor Walsh

Mckay

Bench: Mackay, Duffy, Delaney, Harper, Doran, Boyd, Shaw, (Hyde, Nicolson, Cairns)

Do it, Billiam           

Walsh is out for the foreseeable mind. 

5 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Ridgers

Carson Ram Devine Deas

Allardice Welsh

Samuels Macgregor Walsh

Mckay

Do it, Billiam             

Where does Perry Kitchen fit into this?

52 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Where does Perry Kitchen fit into this?

Our daft name quota has already been met for this transfer window, unfortunately.

I see we are 3-1 up on St Johnstone in the third leg of the Playoff Final / "behind closed doors friendly".

11 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Our daft name quota has already been met for this transfer window, unfortunately.

I see we are 3-1 up on St Johnstone in the third leg of the Playoff Final / "behind closed doors friendly".

4-1 now after half an hour. 6-7 on aggregate

48 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

This effectively confirms promotion

9 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Wrong. It’s Kenny Cameron.

That's Mr. Cameron to you. 

The only bit in Billy Dodds' interview on the The Caley Bois podcast that I didn't like was when he started going on about needing a target man to get us up the park in close games. A recipe for eyebleeding rubbish. Just stick Maximum Rammy up there to bulldoze them instead.

The bit that caught my ear was the bit about changing philosophy depending on the opposition. We’re meant to be challenging for the title - is it naive of me to think that we should be aiming of inflicting our game onto people as opposed to being reactive?

19 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

A post veiled in allegory or some sort of coded message.

It appears I am an ignorant dick and I need to apologise for being wrong.

Wish I knew wtf this dolls heed is on about.

Oh shit, I didn't see that I quoted you instead of the arrogant idiot @TheScarf😮.

You are actually one of the good guys on here, of which there are very few, @Rig is another of the good guys ;).

Ps, I wouldn't say no to Innes Cameron but think it's unlikely as we are well covered at centre back now.

Edited by Caley Shaun
Adding to post

3 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

Oh shit, I didn't see that I quoted you instead of the arrogant idiot @TheScarf😮.

You are actually one of the good guys on here, of which there are very few, @Rig is another of the good guys ;).

Ps, I wouldn't say no to Innes Cameron but think it's unlikely as we are well covered at centre back now.

Innes Cameron isn’t a centre back.

8 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

That's Mr. Cameron to you. 

The only bit in Billy Dodds' interview on the The Caley Bois podcast that I didn't like was when he started going on about needing a target man to get us up the park in close games. A recipe for eyebleeding rubbish. Just stick Maximum Rammy up there to bulldoze them instead.

I haven't listened to the Dodds interview yet but I kind of agree with him to some extent. We do need a big lump up front to try and win these high balls because Mckay struggled at times last season. That said, I would prefer it if we didn't play that kind of style to begin with as we did seem to go route one for a prolonged period last season and it was utterly grim to watch. Don't mind a target man up front to, hopefully, bang in a few headers from crosses from the wide areas which I am sure was how Dodds wanted to play to begin with last season.

Edited by RiG