"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Sounds like we're offering deals to George Oakley and Zak Delaney.  Think the Perry Kitchen stuff is just mistaken identity - going by Twitter he was back training with Columbus Crew a few days ago.

Well in that case I'm due an apology from that d*** @TheScarf 😡!

I was pretty surprised when I saw the post then saw he played for Columbus but then again, I'm also surprised we are allegedly offering a deal to ANOTHER ex player and linked with another, Nikolay Todorov, are we trying to create a legends 5 a side ffs!

I'd be happy with Delaney though :) 

7 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

Well in that case I'm due an apology from that d*** @TheScarf 😡!

I was pretty surprised when I saw the post then saw he played for Columbus but then again, I'm also surprised we are allegedly offering a deal to ANOTHER ex player and linked with another, Nikolay Todorov, are we trying to create a legends 5 a side ffs!

I'd be happy with Delaney though :)

You’ll be waiting a while then wee man.

Oakley? Meh. A handful for defenders but just as likely to give a foul away than he was to do anything with the ball. Some nice goals over his career but not very prolific. We do need another option up front than Mckay (and I guess Austin) but I don't think we have enough goals in us at this moment in time.

I liked Oakley when he was here last but he was nothing more than decent. He might work well with McKay though.

Not one to get overly excited about but not totally against it either.

Edited by PB1994

Yeah he's probably the sexiest footballer on the planet.  He should be on Love Island firing into about 5 lassies at the same time.

14 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Are you talking Oakley?  he's got a face like a fuckin seaside donkey.

Aye no worries Brad Pitt.

7 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Someone on CTO just said we should go for Lawrence Shankland 🤣

Some of our fans are genuinely fucking mental. 

No ambition our fans, last year we should have focused on Messi knowing his contract was up, then added Ronaldo this season, I reckon man u will waive a fee as we're not in the same league or European competition this season.

Hello there! We've got another podcast out featuring interviews with Billy Dodds and Sean Welsh! There's also the usual chat from ourselves about how the team is shaping up, we look at how our opposition are coming along (with thanks to numerous posters on P & B but from me a special shout out to @Patrick Bateman, @an86 and @lichtie23) and there's a chance to win a signed Robbie Deas shirt if you follow us on Twitter and like and retweet the pod Tweet below. Cor!

14 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I see Queens Park are spending their money wisely with a close season in the Netherlands with games including Locomotiv Zagreb and FC Utrecht.

Jesus Christ lol, he's being linked with a return to Dundee U and I imagine Hearts are still in the hunt too so we have no chance of signing him!

If or more likely when we sign Oakley (which would be a shit signing btw) then our focus has to be on a right back.

Oh and your still a d***, in fact an ignorant one if you don't have the decency to apologise for being WRONG, but your banter on here is actually good so that's a positive I suppose!