"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Zak Delaney and for some reason Max Ram was listed as a trialist even though he’s signed. He was really good actually. Looks solid.

14 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Zak Delaney and for some reason Max Ram was listed as a trialist even though he’s signed. He was really good actually. Looks solid.

Wrong, according to Central Caley Instagram it was ex Jambo Perry Kitchen🤔. He did say on his story that it was Max but on his player rating post he then says it's presumed to be Perry so I'm thinking he did a bit of research and found out who it was :P.

35 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

Wrong, according to Central Caley Instagram it was ex Jambo Perry Kitchen🤔. He did say on his story that it was Max but on his player rating post he then says it's presumed to be Perry so I'm thinking he did a bit of research and found out who it was :P.

It was fucking Max Ram. Perry Kitchen wasn’t there. Whoever claimed he was playing was taking utter shite. 

Unless Perry Kitchen has black hair, an English accent and goes by the name of ‘Max’ then number 15, the 3rd ‘trialist’, was Max Ram.

Yes it was a one off game but Brora on that performance wouldn't look out of place in the SPFL, Meekings was solid for them.

The trialist 15 at CB/RB was the only one that stood out for me, good positioning and control, the pass by Samuels for Dorans goal was superb but that was his only contribution, a hard fought match with some hefty tackles flying in which for pre season was unnecessary.

A lot smaller attendance compared to previous years.

So who was the 15?

Edited by SandyCromarty

There was definitely more The Caley fans there than Brora. There only seemed to be a handful of Rangers supporting locals who were gurning all game there supporting the home team. One old boy seemed to be quite the Brora diehard, decked out in a Rangers shirt and cap.

I don’t think Brora are that well supported at the best of times. 

7 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Still is. Rather we use the budget on a quality winger than try and get a target man in.

Yep, we be as well getting Todorov back, he’s the same type of player as Oakley but better. 

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Surprised to see Uncle Roy at the game.

I saw him talking to Richie Hart at the end. Presumably he was there to see where all County’s 19s will be plying their trade next season when they all get released.

18 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Ram could only sign on 1st so assuming registration hadn't cleared. 

1 minute ago, weirdcal said:

Ram could only sign on 1st so assuming registration hadn't cleared. 

Aye it’ll be some admin thing I’d imagine.