"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

7 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Oh my, it's such a hot bed of constant ridicule on here from so many fans of other clubs who give about as many fucks about us, as most of us do about them. The isolated obsessives live amongst us from all corners though I guess, but whether someone is laughing with you or laughing at you there's entertainment being provided to many.

On 08/06/2022 at 16:43, bdu98196 said:

Or even just that our fellow supporters aren't making a public fool of themselves for a change............suppose its inevitable when the words ICT & forum go together.

Quite.

On 08/06/2022 at 15:33, RiG said:

Reece McAlear still hasn't signed with anyone. Dare we dream...

No

On 08/06/2022 at 11:57, ICTChris said:

Whenever this thread is bumped I eagerly click on, hoping we’ve made a signing or done something interesting.  Silly me.

Reece McAlear has signed for Tranmere. Happy with this piece of public service broadcasting?

9 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Wallace Duffy too, know. Any speculation on the new signing at 2pm? Got a feeling it's going to be Rehgan Tumilty. Just a hunch like.

Is it not just another new contract for someone like Sutherland?

Duffy seemed to improve towards the end of the season so happy with that and pleased we’ve given Sutherland a new deal after his injury. 

As mentioned before, Doran needs to contribute a bit more or this could be his last season at the club (as a player anyway). Decent squad depth anyway

Happy with Duffy, the other 2 meh! 

Is Shane not expected to be given a substantial ban for his betting shenanigans whilst at Elgin? 

And for every game Aaron plays he will be missing through injury for at least the next 6.

boo   booo    booooo 

Not rugby, not rugby again at the stadium.

I can't believe it and what is Scot Gardiner thinking of?

I'm beginning to think the Dundee weirdos have been correct all along

Gardiner out!!!! 

Oh and thank you

1 hour ago, micaley68 said:

Happy with Duffy, the other 2 meh! 

Is Shane not expected to be given a substantial ban for his betting shenanigans whilst at Elgin? 

And for every game Aaron plays he will be missing through injury for at least the next 6.

If he's to be suspended for betting and it's a big if, shirley the ban is highly likely to be served early in the season whilst he's injured?

Despite the nature of the business and that marketable out of contract players can and do use it to their best advantage, I think it would've been callous indeed to jettison either or both.

It can be expected that both will make reasonable contributions and whatever, our reputation as a decent club is surely worth some competitive advantage. If so, I think Scot Gardiner and his team have got it right once again.

14 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

We're interested in bringing Sam Pearson back again apparently.

He looked the best of the January signings from what we saw. I'd be happy to see him back at ICT next season and we definitely need extra players in the wide areas. As decent a job as they have done I wouldn't want us going into the new campaign with Carson and Deas at full backs again.

Back from a few days at Macrihanish, (the original not the Dunes), fantastic course and easily the best links in Scotland, the golfers among you should play it at least once.

Sorry to hear about McAlear but it was inevitable, glad that Doran has been given another year and likewise Duffy, Doran has been a great servant and don't forget his testimonial starts on the 18th of June with that Audience with the 2015 SC Winners.

On 09/06/2022 at 17:44, bdu98196 said:

Oh my, it's such a hot bed of constant ridicule on here from so many fans of other clubs who give about as many fucks about us, as most of us do about them. The isolated obsessives live amongst us from all corners though I guess, but whether someone is laughing with you or laughing at you there's entertainment being provided to many.

Dearie me, such sarcasm and anger, calm down and get out more, live and let live as we can't all be narrow minded, you strike me as the type of bloke who thinks a good night out is getting your coat on and going under the stairs to watch the electric meter going round.

Relax.

With the vacant seat at Tannadice wonder whether there may be any interest shown towards Dodds? Had an ok season last year getting us to the play-off finals and having the previous history with the club would he be on any potential short lists. It''ll be the usual round of names being linked and he's probably on a par with many of those.

With the vacant seat at Tannadice wonder whether there may be any interest shown towards Dodds? Had an ok season last year getting us to the play-off finals and having the previous history with the club would he be on any potential short lists. It''ll be the usual round of names being linked and he's probably on a par with many of those.
It'll go to Jack Ross. The Courier are tipping them and they're as good as gospel for information on the Dundee and Fife clubs.

4 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:
35 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

It'll go to Jack Ross. The Courier are tipping them and they're as good as gospel for information on the Dundee and Fife clubs.

The Courier just guess when it comes to Dundee. Haven't a clue.