"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

On 06/05/2022 at 21:29, Snafu said:

I've been watching a lot of Ekstraklasa  recently and kind of envious of the Raków Częstochowa strip as similar to our own but better. Would like to see ICT in something like this in future. I think its a f**king cracking strip.

RKS Raków Częstochowa - oficjalna strona7 Fortuna Puchar Polski: Raków Częstochowa pokonał Legię Warszawa w półfinale  - Polsat Sport

btw Polish cup winners, hope they win the league.

That is actually quite a cool strip.

On 03/05/2022 at 22:37, Stephen Malkmus said:

Joe Hardy has a large football brain

Has Logan Chalmers got a wee willie

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/16521182350601529166964.jpg

12 hours ago, RiG said:

Anyone know how Roddy MacGregor went from playing a full 90 minutes the other Friday to fracturing his jaw and missing the rest of the season by Tuesday?

Is the correct answer;

Out on the randan with Iain Vigurs

Given this Section 94 have the ear of the club just now, I wonder if they'd be interested in asking the club to turn that side of the ground back into terracing.  I know they want more people to join them over there but I can imagine some are reluctant to leave their seats.  If it was terracing it could be a different story.

I can't imagine taking the seats out and turning it back into a proper terraced area would be too costly and it'd mean we could utilise the other end of that side for terracing as well.

28 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Given this Section 94 have the ear of the club just now, I wonder if they'd be interested in asking the club to turn that side of the ground back into terracing.  I know they want more people to join them over there but I can imagine some are reluctant to leave their seats.  If it was terracing it could be a different story.

I can't imagine taking the seats out and turning it back into a proper terraced area would be too costly and it'd mean we could utilise the other end of that side for terracing as well.

I’m still waiting for this roof that they were promised.

3 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I’m still waiting for this roof that they were promised.

I think that was the club getting a bit ahead of themselves. I suspect they need to get planning permission for redeveloping the ground and nothing seems to be lodged with Highland Council. Shame it's not enclosed as the noise they make is lost to the A9.

43 minutes ago, RiG said:

I think that was the club getting a bit ahead of themselves. I suspect they need to get planning permission for redeveloping the ground and nothing seems to be lodged with Highland Council. Shame it's not enclosed as the noise they make is lost to the A9.

They really should be in the North Stand. The section closet to the west has had about 10 people sitting in it all season. I know it might be a bit inconvenient to ask them to move but it would make the atmosphere much better. 

34 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

They really should be in the North Stand. The section closet to the west has had about 10 people sitting in it all season. I know it might be a bit inconvenient to ask them to move but it would make the atmosphere much better. 

Yeah I think right behind the goals is best (or worst somewhere else in the North Stand) would be best but they had a preference for the West Stand. Seems a shame but they're doing a solid job out there getting behind the team.

52 minutes ago, RiG said:

Yeah I think right behind the goals is best (or worst somewhere else in the North Stand) would be best but they had a preference for the West Stand. Seems a shame but they're doing a solid job out there getting behind the team.

Oh yeah, right behind the goals would be ideal but I think there is too many season ticket holders to make it realistic.

Aye they did choose the west stand but I wonder how much that had to do with the club saying they would put a roof up.

Im all for the young team, think they are doing a great job. It’s been missing for a few years now as us lot are getting older and you kinda grow out of that sort of thing.

30 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

What about moving them to the wing of the Main Stand?  In that position they'd get on TV more as well.

You really think those in suits want to be seated that close to the rowdy fans..........got to keep distance from the lower echelons.

Also need to consider any chants or sudden outburst of noise would potentially shock the older fans and cause Wurthers (other boiled sweets are available) choking issues!!!

Aye the issue is a lack of a roof.  I could hear the Arbroath fans louder than the West stand the other night and they were twice as far away.

Be honest fellow Caley Jaggies, did anyone see this scenario during our dreadful winless run or even tonight when we went down to NINE men, though these were totally ABYSMAL decisions!!?

We all know Billy has made mistakes this season, be it personnel or tactics but I think we have to credit him for this achievement because its nothing short of remarkable!

He's inexperienced yet he's got us the furthest to promotion ahead of experienced Neil McCann and John Robertson.

Just let that sink in 😁.

8 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

Be honest fellow Caley Jaggies, did anyone see this scenario during our dreadful winless run

Yes and it is a matter of record 

Edited by sophia
typo