"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

Desperate attempts by the board to show they are in touch with the fans with this idea. Whoever came up with it will be thinking it'll stop criticisms about the gap between the two..............only to make a cnut out of it and open the chasm further

To be fair it’s just a template puma kit. West Brom have the same top with similar writing through the middle stripe so you can’t blame the board for that. Getting the lyrics wrong on the other hand…

9 hours ago, sophia said:

Help me because I'm struggling with the zeitgeist

Are we saying....

Board doesn't consult = board bad 

Board does consult = board bad 

They consulted with the fans and still got it wrong. Now either you know that and are just being a boring cunt as usual, or you’re a prize moron who doesn’t realise that’s the point that is being made. 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

They consulted with the fans and still got it wrong. Now either you know that and are just being a boring c**t as usual, or you’re a prize moron who doesn’t realise that’s the point that is being made. 

It's only a few words on a shirt and in 2022 that ranks whatever point that might be sweated as negligible.

Save your aggressive epithets to impress in the c thread, they don't move me.

As for boring, all pervading negativity certainly is and where I find it, I disregard it.

2 minutes ago, sophia said:

It's only a few words on a shirt and in 2022 that ranks whatever point that might be sweated as negligible.

Save your aggressive epithets to impress in the c thread, they don't move me.

As for boring, all pervading negativity certainly is and where I find it, I disregard it.

Yep, boring cunt confirmed.

44 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

No negativity or infighting below this line please. We're going to piss the playoffs

I thoroughly agree.

Even if you are an alpha male with a wee band of fluffers, you would have to admit that there is a great opportunity for us to make some super progress under a manager who has been brave enough to persevere.

Fantastic result today.

3 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Anyone else heard this story about the club making approaches for a ten acre site around Inverness?

No, but I did have a conversation with someone in PR who ICT worked with several years ago that spoke in depth about the board at the time looking to relocate to a more central location. Whilst there are different board members now, there will likely still be similar ideas and discussions still floating around. 

1 hour ago, RossP said:

No, but I did have a conversation with someone in PR who ICT worked with several years ago that spoke in depth about the board at the time looking to relocate to a more central location. Whilst there are different board members now, there will likely still be similar ideas and discussions still floating around. 

There seems to be some traction in this rumour about a site near Rollerbowl but that wouldn't be big enough.  Can only imagine that's a training complex.  Where would a new location be?  Bught would be fantastic but can't imagine that happening.

4 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Where on earth would we be getting the cash for this?

Maybe Tulloch fancy building some sweet Firth-view condos and are eyeing up the stadium.

Can't see it though - would imagine any open land in Inverness would cost a fortune before even considering the practicalities of siting a stadium there.