"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

They asked a group of fans if the words were correct and the majority said they were ha ha ha ha!

The only fans who could think those words are correct are those who’ve barely been to a game (let alone an away game) in the 15ish years that song has been sung. I’ve never heard it with those lyrics. Another embarrassing episode in Scot Gardiner’s football career.

41 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Get rid of the words (what are the right words by the way?) and stick another red stripe down the middle and that would be a cracking top, imo.

As it is though, shite. 

"Oh Inverness, is wonderful, oh Inverness is wonderful, it's got a bridge and a castle, oh Inverness is wonderful."

27 minutes ago, RiG said:

"Oh Inverness, is wonderful, oh Inverness is wonderful, it's got a bridge and a castle, oh Inverness is wonderful."

Burst out laughing at this. How could they get the words to a song wrong, when it contains four lines, and three of them are the same? 

1 minute ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Burst out laughing at this. How could they get the words to a song wrong, when it contains four lines, and three of them are the same? 

Scot Gardiner is our CEO.  The guy who forgot to order seats for the new stand at Tynecastle when he was CEO there.

Apparently the club asked 20 fans what the words are and the majority said the ones that are on the strip.  They've never been the words to that song.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Scot Gardiner is our CEO.  The guy who forgot to order seats for the new stand at Tynecastle when he was CEO there.

Apparently the club asked 20 fans what the words are and the majority said the ones that are on the strip.  They've never been the words to that song.

😅 Scott Gardiner, you’ve done it again! 

34 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Mentioned earlier in the thread but apparently they did consult with a few fans and the majority said that the words were correct :mellow:

I wonder if it's too late to stop production...

Love how Gardiners default position on any club issues is “don’t back doon, double doon”

Issues with the pixellot stream which many complained about - “Wasn’t that bad, was fine for me” 

Oversees the creation of a new strip with a song that has the wrong words - “Well some of you told us it was right” 

All those Hearts and Dundee fans are being proven right 😂

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Mentioned earlier in the thread but apparently they did consult with a few fans and the majority said that the words were correct :mellow:

I wonder if it's too late to stop production...

Should just make the pink top our home top for next season 

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

Compared to this season's kit the new one is horrendous. Easily put the one we have now in the top 5 best home kits in our history I love it and personally for me the blue and red stripes never fail.

The new one on the other hand has to be in the top 5 worst home kits I just don't like it and it the fact they've got the words wrong to our most common song is just embarrassing. If it's not broke don't fix it! 

Desperate attempts by the board to show they are in touch with the fans with this idea. Whoever came up with it will be thinking it'll stop criticisms about the gap between the two..............only to make a cnut out of it and open the chasm further

16 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Desperate attempts by the board to show they are in touch with the fans with this idea. Whoever came up with it will be thinking it'll stop criticisms about the gap between the two..............only to make a cnut out of it and open the chasm further

Help me because I'm struggling with the zeitgeist

Are we saying....

Board doesn't consult = board bad 

Board does consult = board bad