"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

15 minutes ago, Girth said:

How’s things chaps? 

Miles Storey is one of the most the frustrating players I’ve seen. 

Runs for days but nothing at the end of it. 

Thank you. 

That sounds about right.

3 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

That sounds about right.

Pre-season he looked pretty good but as the season has worn on, he's seemingly got worse. 

I thought he would coast it at Conference North level but it's not to be. 

Edited by Girth

1 minute ago, parslad said:

Heading up to game on Saturday. Any Idea if bar at ground will be open before game? Was at first game and it was shut. Think it was used as away dressing room. Thanks.

Fairly sure it remains shut as it's used as the changing room for the away team IIRC.

Think the red zone is gone now, as in both teams can use the changing rooms.  I know ST holders are definitely back in their usual seats beside the tunnel for this Saturday.

34 minutes ago, parslad said:

Heading up to game on Saturday. Any Idea if bar at ground will be open before game? Was at first game and it was shut. Think it was used as away dressing room. Thanks.

I'm hoping that with most restrictions removed that the bar will be re-opened and we can all mingle with the visiting fans.

35 minutes ago, parslad said:

I believe Saturday is the first time that the bar will be open.

23 hours ago, PB1994 said:

That sounds about right.

I recall that Barry Robson's signature play, pre and post Forfar loan, was a quick run on the right with a 45 Deg turn towards the box time after time, and time after time he was felled by a defender apart from the odd time he made it, but Pele seemed to sort him out and we all know where he ended up.

Another annoying feature of his game was when he got fouled he would get up and start shouting at the referee, meanwhile the game was firing on without him, youthful days which he soon grew out of .

2 hours ago, parslad said:

Thanks for all the replies regarding bar at ground. Always enjoy a trip to Inverness.

We always welcome opposition fans to the bar, just make sure you have a game ticket to hand to enter.

The only fans not allowed were the Old Firm and oh the joys and great delight to be able to hold up a pint to them as they peered in enviously.

Just deserts for them for herding us in to their little wedges in their stadiums and making us wait up to 30 minutes after them before we could leave.

Edited by SandyCromarty