"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

25 minutes ago, TheInvisibleMan said:

Actually Walsh was our best player today. Well overdue performance 

Aye seemed our only threat up top today. Sutherland was ok first half, but then disappeared out wide.

Duku just got in the way a lot. Wrong substitution today.

I think the problem is lack of options more than wrong subs, we just don’t have quality options which. I guess falls to the manager and sporting Director….

Not good enough the last two weeks, dominate spells of games and  don’t score, then concede and heads go down. Really need to see the ‘old’ Billy McKay back,  and give him service which I think is the main issue - we seem to lack creativity all over the park. 

Duku has come on the last few games and offered precious little. I don't think he was any good again today. I'm not sure what Jamieson has to do to get a look in. If we're not going to bother playing the guy send him back to St. Mirren.

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

Duku has come on the last few games and offered precious little. I don't think he was any good again today. I'm not sure what Jamieson has to do to get a look in. If we're not going to bother playing the guy send him back to St. Mirren.

I’d like to see him start a few games up with Billy. It seems pointless keeping him if he isn’t going to play but seeing another body leave without anybody come in would feel like a bit of a disaster.

14 hours ago, RiG said:

Absolutely spot on with Duku whhich I mentioned way back when I first saw him, yes wtf is going on with Jamieson as he should have been on yesterday.

No chance Lafferty signs for us.

Can Dodds please give McGregor a run in the team as a number 10 please. Sutherland needs a spell out of the team. Understand we lose height from the front line when he’s not there but he’s been poor for the last month. 

Don’t understand Duku getting game time ahead of Jamieson either. Plenty of effort from him but he’s  not up to championship standard 

42 minutes ago, RiG said:

That's a real shame.

He was bringing a swagger to the recent spectacle and to be stopped in his tracks is rotten luck.

A wish for a speedy recovery is the least of it.