"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

8 hours ago, RiG said:

The West Stand is going to be covered and the club has invited any supporter who likes to make a noise to head over there to help get behind the team. Hope it goes well. I've said for a long time we should be taking a leaf out of the book of clubs like Motherwell who have "given over" a section of their ground to supporters who want to make some noise to get behind the team. Hopefully this is successful.

That's the reason those seats were put in there in the first place.  It's a nonsense idea.  To build an atmosphere you need them in a stand with other fans not plonked out away from everyone else. 

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

That's the reason those seats were put in there in the first place.  It's a nonsense idea.  To build an atmosphere you need them in a stand with other fans not plonked out away from everyone else. 

If they could play over the hills and far away on the drums, that would suit me and my pan drops very nicely.

On 28/11/2021 at 15:38, Arjy said:

A poor turnout but nowhere near as little as 100Screenshot_2021-11-28-15-36-19-243_com.google.android.youtube.jpgScreenshot_2021-11-28-15-36-39-011_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

@SandyCromarty @Highland Capital@TheScarf

The crowd has been reported by the BBC as 790! So I am here to eat humble pie. Looking at the pictures that doesn't seem right, however given ICT will be required to share a percentage of the revenue with Morton I cannot believe the club would exaggerate that figure, on the contrary the incentive would be to do the opposite. So given it was played after a storm, it was a rubbish draw, the weather was cold and a live stream was available, then the gate wasn't at all bad.

As for encouraging an ultras group, it's a no-brainer. It will improve the atmosphere and encourages youngsters to attend games. The latter is really important to help entice the next generation of fans and cannot be emphasised enough. 

Edited by AlbionSaint

10 hours ago, AlbionSaint said:

@SandyCromarty @Highland Capital@TheScarf

The crowd has been reported by the BBC as 790! So I am here to eat humble pie. Looking at the pictures that doesn't seem right, however given ICT will be required to share a percentage of the revenue with Morton I cannot believe the club would exaggerate that figure, on the contrary the incentive would be to do the opposite. So given it was played after a storm, it was a rubbish draw, the weather was cold and a live stream was available, then the gate wasn't at all bad.

As for encouraging an ultras group, it's a no-brainer. It will improve the atmosphere and encourages youngsters to attend games. The latter is really important to help entice the next generation of fans and cannot be emphasised enough. 

You seem to have a weird obsession with attendances. Is your big team Falkirk? 

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

It was a cup game against a side we've played 30 times in the last 5 years mate.  Calm down.

13 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

You seem to have a weird obsession with attendances. Is your big team Falkirk? 

Are you two always this abrasive? I was just trying to correct a mistake. 🙄

1 hour ago, Aqy said:

What's the Midge situation? Has he been playing with his plonker in the changing room again?

Hearing it's him fooling around with other lassies.

Class player but just such a wee bam at times.

Edited by Comrie

We play some really good football in games but as with last night we just cannot deliver the end product, times we did it was with a 1-0 win, so with no disrespect to Billy it's clear we need to beef up the forward line in January with a couple of players, I know they're hard to come by but the club has to push the boat out financially and secure some talent on loan or otherwise.

11 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

We play some really good football in games but as with last night we just cannot deliver the end product, times we did it was with a 1-0 win, so with no disrespect to Billy it's clear we need to beef up the forward line in January with a couple of players, I know they're hard to come by but the club has to push the boat out financially and secure some talent on loan or otherwise.

So you expect your board to lay out cash but you can’t be arsed spending money on backing your team cause a game was on the telly.

45 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

So you expect your board to lay out cash but you can’t be arsed spending money on backing your team cause a game was on the telly.

Apologies but I've got to laugh at you, you just can't let go can you, seems whatever I said previously is still simmering and it's no use coming on here if you are over sensitive, how old are you? I'll take a stab at around 14 bit young to be stalking. He Ho whatever floats yer boat, keep amusing me, I'm liking it.

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Apologies but I've got to laugh at you, you just can't let go can you, seems whatever I said previously is still simmering and it's no use coming on here if you are over sensitive, how old are you? I'll take a stab at around 14 bit young to be stalking. He Ho whatever floats yer boat, keep amusing me, I'm liking it.

Have watched Killie through all the divisions over the past 50 odd years and can’t be fucked with twats like you that are so opinionated but don’t back them up with getting out your armchair on match days.

On 27/09/2021 at 12:58, RiG said:

What a way to start your week - a new podcast from The Wyness Shuffle! Plenty of good news over the last few weeks bundled up and given to you all in podcast form for your listening pleasure. Enjoy!

I listened to Ross Tokely and enjoyed his honest and earthy musings.

I'd like to be well meaning and especially so given the club's support for https://www.mikeysline.co.uk/ and urge that the out of time "mental" and "Craig Dunain" is dropped just as soon as is possible.

On 08/12/2021 at 23:09, Killiefan said:

Have watched Killie through all the divisions over the past 50 odd years and can’t be fucked with twats like you that are so opinionated but don’t back them up with getting out your armchair on match days.

So you are at least 50 years old, yet you're wetting your bed with anger that someone you don't even know watched a game of football on the telly?!
Are you that Gordon Sawyer angry old sadsack?

Let it go.  Away and make yoursel a sandwich or tidy your bedsit or something.