"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

I like Toddy and would have been quite happy for him to stay but I must admit I’m not that bothered about him leaving, especially if the Mckay rumours are true, If you had asked me around February/start of March I would have wouldn’t have wanted him to get a new deal.

He had a great end to the season but was that just a good run of form or was it the sign of what was to come? I guess we will find out.

I hope he does well, just not against us.

Edited by PB1994

A working journeyman. 
The Pars will be his 11th team in 6 years.  

Sounds like the perfect replacement for McManus then. Another guy who’ll be happy to be sold halfway through his 2 year deal, after we got him on a free transfer.

23 hours ago, RiG said:

Maybe not...

Based on his social media posts it seems Miles Storey is moving on despite having been offered a deal by the club. 

Billy McKay was pretty good for us, and with more game time would have scored more for us.  Think he’ll be pretty good for Caley.  He was on around the same goals as Shankland before he snapped his arm.

His goal scoring ratio in the top flight for us wasn't good as he spent 90% of his time trying to assist our honking midfield. Should get 15-20 a season for you.

Edited by Comrie

Manny Duku. Interesting. Started like a train for us, but faded very, very quickly. There was lots of (as far as I'm aware) unsubstantiated chat about him being affected by Covid, but it really just looked like teams worked him out pretty quickly, and he didn't really evolve beyond being one dimensional. 

He's got ability, and if you play to his strengths you might be able to get more of a tune out of him for longer, but I'm a little surprised he's managed to stay at a side aiming for a top end finish in the Championship. I would've expected him to rock up somewhere like Dumfries.