"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

It'll be one of Gardiner's cronies - someone like Gary Locke, John Bomber Brown or some other jobber.
Well we went back with robbo so wouldn't be shocked if a former man stepped in.
If it's gardiner giving the go ahead then I fully expect him to appoint someone and forget to give them a start date

7 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Could Donald Park be an option?  I know he's in semi-retirement and never fancied being a manager 

Apart from the time he managed Meadowbank Thistle and Arbroath although that was in the early 1990s.

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Apart from the time he managed Meadowbank Thistle and Arbroath although that was in the early 1990s.

Aye but that was years ago.  We offered the managers job to him a couple of times when he was assistant and he turned it down for that reason.  Prefers being an assistant/in the backroom team.

Edited by Highland Capital

I did also wonder if this might be the end of Robbo's time with ICT. He's spoken before about struggles with mental health and I thought with this tragic news released today whether he might want to take a step back for a while for longer than just a few days / couple of weeks.

Obviously I hope he doesn't but he will need to put himself first and if that means taking a step away from the dugout and ICT than we should support and respect that wish however tough it would be to see him go.

Gary Locke though - ooft.

I'm guessing Robbo won't be back for at least a month, given we're looking to appoint an interim manager rather than just get Barry Wilson and Ryan Esson to take charge if it was just for a week or 2.