"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

8 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Really enjoying these! Is the plan to do one a month?

Aye usually one a month but there's been a bit of a delay recently unfortunately. Hopefully back to normal now and depending on popularity it could be a more regular thing. Once a month seems to work okay for now.

4 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I’ve mentioned this on here before, but after Gnakpa left, he wrote on his website that he’d found it hard to settle so far north.

His next club was in Basra!

The guys forgot the instant impact Gnapka made when he came on. He blasted a shot from about 30 yards against the crossbar against Hearts and had everyone thinking he was worth the wait but in the end he was a big let down after all the hype.

Edited by RiG

13 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Really enjoying these! Is the plan to do one a month?

That's the intention, and we'd stuck to it pretty well, but a combination of illness, work commitments and house move (on my part) meant that we couldn't get four of us together for the start of November so there was a gap of seven weeks between the October edition and this one, although a couple of the guys managed to record an release a mini-pod in that time.

We've already got the recording date for the Christmas one pencilled in, so hopefully that should be out in three weeks or so. Glad you're enjoying it!   

That's the intention, and we'd stuck to it pretty well, but a combination of illness, work commitments and house move (on my part) meant that we couldn't get four of us together for the start of November so there was a gap of seven weeks between the October edition and this one, although a couple of the guys managed to record an release a mini-pod in that time.
We've already got the recording date for the Christmas one pencilled in, so hopefully that should be out in three weeks or so. Glad you're enjoying it!   

It’s good to hear opinions of actual fans and not journalists etc

Like the mailbag feature aswell, I asked the question about the Fort William 9 - I’d be very surprised if any more than 1/2 of them get kept on past next season

It’s good to hear opinions of actual fans and not journalists etc

Like the mailbag feature aswell, I asked the question about the Fort William 9 - I’d be very surprised if any more than 1/2 of them get kept on past next season

I refuse to listen until they start getting proper fans on like Alan Simpson, CaleyD, Mahonio and Scarlet Pimple.

23 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

More likely we’re all wishing to avoid another one of your tear-soaked meltdowns after we beat Ayr for the 100th time in a row.

I don't EVER tend to have those as I'm a bit of a realist where Ayr are concerned and I generally expect us to get beaten when we play your mob.

2-0 Inverness I reckon.