"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Looks like they did on the GN forum.

Beyond his belligerent, humourless and tedious trolling that habitually ruined this space, he did seem to have a fragility about him that is probably best addressed.

If we retain Rooney til summer, he will continue at RB and I'm sure Robbo will pair Mckay & Toshney in CD (assuming McCart goes), however I do think Mckay is better at RB than central especially without a stronger and more capable character alongside. My point was worst case if we loose Rooney & McCart where I think Tremarco would be a stronger CB option and allow McHattie (who has done ok in his LB role) - not sure how often Carl has been in a CB role, but an experiment worthy of trying.

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

Mckay Toshney Tremaco McHattie - Deffo need an experience CB in there

Still think we will end up with Berra before the window closes, Robbo calling in a pals favour from Levein and Hearts getting a player out that's publicly been a bit of a faux pas the last few wks.

Berra would be the ideal answer with the loss of McCart.

But he was probably on 7-8K weekly plus having been with Hearts so long he and his family will be well established in the Edinburgh area so I would think that he will probably move to a central belt club within striking distance of his home.

Edited by SandyCromarty

McCart had a big falling out with Barry Wilson the other week apparently, hence he not starting the last couple of games.  Seemingly it was over Wilson's coaching, which I have heard in the past, is pretty poor.
Barry Wilson is an odd character, his post match analysis when asked to give it is boring and clueless. I don't think he's what we need at all. Pity Rice left

3 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Aye, I know we are not signing him. I just can’t believe people seem to be taking it seriously.

Apologies the laugh wasn't directed at you more the notion of Berra coming in ;)

I saw Berra sitting with his agent at Motorgrill in Ballinluig the other day.  Clearly going over terms.

Being given a V8 Cafe voucher for getting Man of the Match is going to be a deal clincher based on this sighting.

3 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Being given a V8 Cafe voucher for getting Man of the Match is going to be a deal clincher based on this sighting.

From what I've heard from Hearts fans I know we won't need to shell out too many vouhers on him.