"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

4 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

^trying far too hard to seem intelligent type post

They really should start cutting your internet access after 7pm you senile, old c**t.

No one can accuse you of trying to hard to be intelligent.

On 13/11/2019 at 18:24, Granny Danger said:

In the event that we get promoted, I hope County have a disastrous second half of the season and join you in the Championship.

Why??? Cause you are an old ignorant b*****d who like most central belters/lowlanders have some agenda against the Highland teams for no reason whatsoever.

As much as I dislike County at least they actually managed to get back in the Premiership at the first time of asking unlike Dundee United........ Maybe that's why you want them to go down cause you are bitter & jealous.

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

This is a joke right.

Not from what I've heard.

I don't have a problem with the club opening a cafe (seemingly Cobhs are going to run it) but to do it at the expense of the bar seems bizarre and not to open it on matchdays is a nonsense.  I don't see why it can't operate as a cafe in the week and a bar on matchdays either.

Edited by Highland Capital

16 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

And yet some of our fans have faith in this Scot Gardiner character...

Aye, hold on there, don't forget he's a "TRUE FAN", which means unlike us he doesn't pay to park at the stadium, nor does he buy a season ticket and he can watch a game from the comfort of a glass fronted heated room and enjoy free teas and pies etc, plus he doesn't pay for entry to away games unlike us "Untrue Fans".

Aye wad the poo'r the giftie gie us tae see ourselves as others see us.

Is it any wonder we see diminishing attendances year on year.

Edited by SandyCromarty

3 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Talk on the grapevine is that Robbo lets Kellacher and Wilson take training and has little input on the training ground himself.  This would be fine, but apparently as a coach, Barry Wilson is not very good.

Have they tried taking his teeth out and putting seats in? Could be a goer.