2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

I’m with the club on this one. It was total nonsense against Morton.

The stewards clearly have no power to do anything as about 10 of the Morton fans should have been chucked out but nothing happened.

After the second goal went in, the Morton fans who were stood in the home end were wanting to start scrapping with the home fans because they were celebrating.

All of that is totally avoidable by getting the away fans in a different stand.

If the stewards have no power and can't do anything then that needs addressed as what's the point of us paying them? Plenty other stadiums have opposing fans in the same stand no problem, the difference is they usually put some effort into actually have some kind of segregation with stewards or even some fecking tape separating them. 

47 minutes ago, Fraz said:

If the stewards have no power and can't do anything then that needs addressed as what's the point of us paying them? Plenty other stadiums have opposing fans in the same stand no problem, the difference is they usually put some effort into actually have some kind of segregation with stewards or even some fecking tape separating them. 

I agree with you. They told them a couple of times that they needed to take a seat and where ignored so they just gave up. The guys who were trying to fight the home fans were just told to go back to their seat, still in the home end.

I have no idea what the stewards can or can’t do but just from that incident it seems like the answer is very little. If that is the case get the away fans in the south stand to avoid any potential problems in future. On the other hand if they do have the power/responsibility to deal with those sort of issues they need to get some training done sharpish.

The stewards at TCS are worse than useless. They just want to turn up and sit / stand for 90 minutes without incident then go home. We've seen from some of the laughable pitch invasions in the last couple of seasons how slow they are to react and deal with any issues that crop up but woe betide you if you try and take a Fruit Shoot into the ground. That's when they come into their own!

I think we've got bigger fish to fry than bleater on where to sit away fans fer fecks sake, this shite started on CTO and now we're bangin on about it.

Edited by SandyCromarty

I see someone on CTO doesn't know what a podcast is and isn't happy that the Wyness Shuffle is in-fact, a podcast.

Lizi is not happy. 

Quite enjoy different teams podcasts, will give this one a listen over the next couple days.

20190906_235702.jpg

20190906_235713.jpg

20190906_235724.jpg

On 06/09/2019 at 09:14, TheScarf said:

Really good one this week.

Cheers. Looking forward to your full review over some pints this PM 8)

I assume she thought it was going to be interviews with the players - I can’t think of anything that would be more boring.

On 06/09/2019 at 10:35, Savage Henry said:

Our posho fans mainly just moan about players who aren’t on the pitch.

Ah but some of ours want professional fitba banned and replaced by amateur sports like , eh, running 😉

On 10/09/2019 at 19:20, The Mantis said:

Ah but some of ours want professional fitba banned and replaced by amateur sports like , eh, running 😉

Barley Chatterman?

31 minutes ago, dumfriesblue said:

hi guys . what stand will the queens fans be placed in on saturday . cheers guys

The south stand (even if there's barely any of you) after some pansies in the Main Stand wet the bed over having Morton fans in it a few weeks ago.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

The south stand (even if there's barely any of you) after some pansies in the Main Stand wet the bed over having Morton fans in it a few weeks ago.

great news . better bring my wind jacket as it is cold there . thanks

8 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

:lol:

Keatings has apparently torn his ankle ligaments and is looking at a good few months out.

On 15/09/2019 at 22:45, Highland Capital said:

I remember when we just had the main stand and during the match Airdrie fans started battering feck out of each other, it lightened up a dreary game on the park.