Has anyone ever seen that guy at a game? I must admit I've looked out for a muscle bound adonis and the only person close to what could be described as that is, well me. 

Didn’t Jordan White get 15 goals last season? Obviously he is no Shankland but he got better and better as the season went on.

He will be a massive player, literally, for us next year and the Keatings signing, no doubt a bit of a risk, could be inspired.

I actually hate our fans. Bunch of arseholes.

I say all of this like I reckon Shankland would actually of come to us, which of course he wouldn’t have even given us a second thought.

12 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

These messages come in association with Lynx Africa and Babestation - 

1352688282_ScreenShot2019-07-09at19_09_39.thumb.png.b873b3673bd4361fdb73ba106565526c.png

Al Simpson 

Legend 

9 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Didn’t Jordan White get 15 goals last season? Obviously he is no Shankland but he got better and better as the season went on.

In all competitions yeah something like that but he only bagged 7 in the league and just 2 league strikes in 2019 which is really poor. However, his game is more than just goals and he definitely improved as the season went on.

No one should take Simpson seriously. He keeps banging on about getting Paul Paton in for some bizarre reason and he is shite.

34 minutes ago, RiG said:

In all competitions yeah something like that but he only bagged 7 in the league and just 2 league strikes in 2019 which is really poor. However, his game is more than just goals and he definitely improved as the season went on.

No one should take Simpson seriously. He keeps banging on about getting Paul Paton in for some bizarre reason and he is shite.

Lets not forget his Miles Storey love either, according to the magic vest Storey is Messi and only he can rescue us from the Championship 

Storey is and was a one trick pony with wing bursts and then poor delivery, the outright best we had in that era was Marley.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Storey is and was a one trick pony with wing bursts and then poor delivery, the outright best we had in that era was Marley.

Sounds like Jake Mulraney

5 hours ago, RiG said:

White scored his 100th career goal against Ross County on 29th Dec 2018.White ended the season as the clubs Top Goalscorer having scored 16 goals from 40 starts - from wiki

also....
image.png.a7adc8b17d51d30dbaaf98c84d366835.png

He must have started every game last season for us

5 minutes ago, Dennis_WYNESS said:

White scored his 100th career goal against Ross County on 29th Dec 2018.White ended the season as the clubs Top Goalscorer having scored 16 goals from 40 starts - from wiki

also....
image.png.a7adc8b17d51d30dbaaf98c84d366835.png

He must have started every game last season for us

He didn't start in every game, but he did appear in all of them, I think. Robbo actually started the league season with two up top - Austin and Oakley - but pretty much abandoned that after three games when it became clear that Austin was offering nothing.

Other than the Morrisons along from the Train Station (from Google Maps), is there any off licence on the way to the train station, from the ground? Just for getting the train back down a week on Saturday. Much appreciated in advance.

Obviously way too early for this post, but I’m giidy as f#ck for it ha!

There is a Co-op in Church Street about 5 minutes from the station. More drink kept in chiller cabinets there than Morrisons.

1 hour ago, WSDR 88 said:

Other than the Morrisons along from the Train Station (from Google Maps), is there any off licence on the way to the train station, from the ground? Just for getting the train back down a week on Saturday. Much appreciated in advance.

And before the game you're more than welcome to enjoy a beer in the Stadium bar.

3 hours ago, Dennis_WYNESS said:

Sounds like Jake Mulraney

He was poor for us but sadly the wee shite tore us a new arsehole in the Cup game for Hearts.

19 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

18 hours ago, RiG said:

There is a Co-op in Church Street about 5 minutes from the station. More drink kept in chiller cabinets there than Morrisons.

What RiG said. BTW your post seems to imply walking in after the game on Longman Road, the A82. Everybody I know goes the other way, under the bridge and along the shore. If I'm up by train I go to the Innes Bar, which you walk past anyway, and then get the 1845.

I see we had a trialist called Taylor Thain on the bench against Wick.  If LinkedIn is to be believed, he's a Forres Mechanics player who was previously with Kettering Town and Joondalup United who play in Perth (the Australian Perth!). 

Edited by Highland Capital

Joondalup are an Australian club and it looks like he was brought up there. He’s only about 17 I think so will be one for the U18s if he’s signed.

33 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Joondalup are an Australian club and it looks like he was brought up there. He’s only about 17 I think so will be one for the U18s if he’s signed.

So they are.  I thought I'd heard of them before somewhere but he listed them as Peterborough for some reason.