Nathan Austin has just been unveiled by Kelty Hearts.
Poor b*****ds

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I just hope that he's able to raise his game to play at that level.

A bit embarrassing if we did offer Nathan Austin a further year deal and he knocked it back for Kelty Hearts. Same goes for the offer from Airdrie, maybes it shows the ambition of the club if they have signed Austin plus a couple of Forfar players who played regularly and the back up left back from East Fife to have a real go at winning the Lowland League. Fair play to them even if Barry Ferguson is their manager.

18 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

How many games do you avoid then, what's your excuse for Donaldson after last nights nightmare performance then, or was getting ragdolled by an unfit, piss poor Sow acceptable?

He wasn't 100 % fit maybe 60% at a push. Same with Tom Walsh but we had no choice but to play them due to our squad being so thin.....

19 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

How many games do you avoid then, what's your excuse for Donaldson after last nights nightmare performance then, or was getting ragdolled by an unfit, piss poor Sow acceptable?

Oh goodie, another reason to relish should Donaldson take to his heels.

39 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

It’s harsh to call Donaldson a joke figure to be honest. Before United he had barely played, just sometimes for Livi and QPR as a youngster. He joined United aged 20 and struggled to find his feet which resulted in their toxic fans constantly getting on his back so much that he wanted to retire. United are a club that are notorious for making players look worse than they are, along with Falkirk and pre-relegation Hibs...

He’s been excellent for us.

Coll Donaldson got stick not just because he was shite, but because he had a terrible attitude.

I don’t know about the attitude part but his ability hasn’t seemed to change since he left.

18 hours ago, CaleyStan said:

It was the lowest I've ever felt after a game because it pointed towards successive relegations and potential oblivion.  Massive credit to Robbo for the way he's turned it around from there. I was screaming for his head afterwards. 

Froxylias ripped us a new arsehole that afternoon.

Where is he now?

28 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Coll Donaldson got stick not just because he was shite, but because he had a terrible attitude.

I don’t know about the attitude part but his ability hasn’t seemed to change since he left.

I'll make allowances for your disposition towards tribalism over an objectivity, no matter, but would you venture to expand on the possibility that a youthful prospect may have been scapegoated by a partisan coterie?

As for your second attempt at a point, you clearly haven't been paying attention.

I'm happy to bow to the twin logic of joint managers who are prepared to request that a six figure sum is sanctioned to secure the services of the most skillful centre half in the division.

Just now, sophia said:

I'll make allowances for your disposition towards tribalism over an objectivity, no matter, but would you venture to expand on the possibility that a youthful prospect may have been scapegoated by a partisan coterie?

As for your second attempt at a point, you clearly haven't been paying attention.

I'm happy to bow to the twin logic of joint managers who are prepared to request that a six figure sum is sanctioned to secure the services of the most skillful centre half in the division.

Most skilful centre half that was put on his arse but Sow and Safranko?

Might want to take a look at Mark Reynolds who wasn’t made it break a sweat across 180 minutes if you are looking for the best centre half in the league.

Most skilful centre half that was put on his arse but Sow and Safranko?
Might want to take a look at Mark Reynolds who wasn’t made it break a sweat across 180 minutes if you are looking for the best centre half in the league.

Oh stop. Not even Mark Reynolds believes that.

36 minutes ago, sophia said:

Ffs, you post like Coll Donaldson plays.

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Froxylias ripped us a new arsehole that afternoon.

Where is he now?

Last spotted at Haringey Borough. He was clearly a very good footballer but,  speaking as a philhellene and without any reference to cultural stereotypes, the boy was lazy as f**k. 

9 hours ago, CaleyStan said:

Last spotted at Haringey Borough. He was clearly a very good footballer but,  speaking as a philhellene and without any reference to cultural stereotypes, the boy was lazy as f**k. 

Well played! Anybody expanding the vocabulary of P&B deserves a greenie.

On 5/18/2019 at 17:59, Tarmo Kink said:

That Dumbarton game was arguably our worst game since being relegated. I remember Chalmers shitting out of a 70/30 challenge in his favour.

Wasn't that the Stirling Albion game?

22 hours ago, StuartTaylor said:

Apparently Chalmers is a done deal, but not sure about Donaldson. 

Chalmers was done weeks ago. County and ICT agreed that the deal wouldn't be made public until after our involvement in the play offs were over.

16 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

It’s harsh to call Donaldson a joke figure to be honest. Before United he had barely played, just sometimes for Livi and QPR as a youngster. He joined United aged 20 and struggled to find his feet which resulted in their toxic fans constantly getting on his back so much that he wanted to retire. United are a club that are notorious for making players look worse than they are, along with Falkirk and pre-relegation Hibs...

He’s been excellent for us.

Totally agree.

21 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Strange one this and I can't understand why he would want to go to a Lowland League team when I heard that Airdrie were interested in him?

Have Kelty got some big backer that is paying big bucks? 

How was Owain fon Williams at this level?

I know he was pricey so moved on but was he competent? We'll likely be looking for someone this summer and his name caught my eye on the out of contract list.

24 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I know he was pricey so moved on but was he competent? We'll likely be looking for someone this summer and his name caught my eye on the out of contract list.

It's been that long since he played for us but he was a decent keeper.

However with Fox away I heard RC were interested. 

34 minutes ago, harry94 said:

He was on £1800 a week with us (from out Premiership days) so will probably head back down south, or to County, for those wages.