Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Belfast Telegraph has us interested in Darren McAuley, Coleraine striker.  Also interested are Derry City and Plymouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Belfast Telegraph has us interested in Darren McAuley, Coleraine striker.  Also interested are Derry City and Plymouth.

image.jpeg.de329a83df6959ac9fde942c9da9865c.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Negotiations have broken down over his signing on fee demands of cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick.

Edited by ICTChris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I see Alisdair Fraser is hinting Liam Polworth has a decision to make.

Until Agent Scotland reveals what's really going on I won't believe anything else I hear on the matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RiG said:

Until Agent Scotland reveals what's really going on I won't believe anything else I hear on the matter.

#TeamBlocked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2019 at 08:31, ICTChris said:

Belfast Telegraph has us interested in Darren McAuley, Coleraine striker.  Also interested are Derry City and Plymouth.

He has agreed terms with Derry so we missed out. 

Any more links other than Storer, Quitongo, Hendry (St J) or Scougall? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

 


Storer was never linked with us, is absolutely shite, and has already signed for Redditch United ages ago. Quitongo was never linked with us either, has just left Partick due to allegedly assaulting his girlfriend which we just got rid of Calder for doing similar. Stop posting absolute shite on here.

 

Hendrys on a season long loan with Brechin, and Scougall earns £2k a week, aswell..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 14:31, Tarmo Kink said:

Storer was never linked with us, is absolutely shite, and has already signed for Redditch United ages ago. Quitongo was never linked with us either, has just left Partick due to allegedly assaulting his girlfriend which we just got rid of Calder for doing similar. Stop posting absolute shite on here.

 

Genuinely think Shaun hears rumours from Football Manager games and thinks it's real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genuinely think Shaun hears rumours from Football Manager games and thinks it's real life.


Tonto Zola Moukoko and Mark Kerr incoming!

In fairness, David Raven was a good signing in that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the Soccer FM podcast the other day, Colin McMenamin said that he’d rejected bids for Mark McGuigan. Wonder if we were one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt we're in a position to offer money for anyone.  I think we deal purely in free transfers these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2019 at 08:31, ICTChris said:

Belfast Telegraph has us interested in Darren McAuley, Coleraine striker.  Also interested are Derry City and Plymouth.

Looks like we're getting him.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/irish-league/coleraine/darren-mccauley-set-to-complete-switch-to-scottish-championship-37735381.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They must be really keen on McCauley if they're willing to pay a fee.  Although he's in the last year of his contract so it'll probably be pennies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 10:23, ICTChris said:

Negotiations have broken down over his signing on fee demands of cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick.

 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

They must be really keen on McCauley if they're willing to pay a fee.  Although he's in the last year of his contract so it'll probably be pennies. 

;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not seeing much in that EEN article to suggest that we are actually after the Hearts lad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly my thinking.  Robbo ins't a fan of loanees full stop by all accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...