"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Surely we can get a youngster or two on loan from Hearts due to the fact Robbo used to work for them.  Someone like a Harry Cochrane or Anthony Mcdonald who I'm sure Hearts would like to see get matches sometime soon. 
Robbo has already talked about this I'm sure and he said there wasn't anyone at Hearts we could take that we could afford and the ones we could aren't better than what we've got.

Similar reactions when we signed Donaldson TBH. Not overly fussed about McHattie. I know full well he's not great but he's cheap back up to Tremarco after Calder had to be released.

So was Donaldson and he's now the main reason we've lost only 2 league games in almost a year. 

It's a short term backup for Tremarco as RiG said, McCart isn't a full back and we have had zero joy down the left side since we lost Tremarco then Calder.  The latter was really coming onto a game before he decided to turn into Ronnie Pickering.

Edit - Actually, Tremarco is fit again I think, so yep, probably won't start unless our captain gets injured again.

Also, he signed 2 hours ago, yet still no confirmation from the club.  The P&J broke the story.

Edited by TheScarf

So was Donaldson and he's now the main reason we've lost only 2 league games in almost a year. 
It's a short term backup for Tremarco as RiG said, McCart isn't a full back and we have had zero joy down the left side since we lost Tremarco then Calder.  The latter was really coming onto a game before he decided to turn into Ronnie Pickering.
Edit - Actually, Tremarco is fit again I think, so yep, probably won't start unless our captain gets injured again.
Also, he signed 2 hours ago, yet still no confirmation from the club.  The P&J broke the story.

It’s sweet you’re keeping the optimism. It’s a jobs for the boys signing for a guy who looked miles off at at League One level, he’s also really injury prone.

One of our better players, although he may look better than he is based on the lack of ability that surrounds him. Nothing to suggest he is Premiership quality and probably not much better than what you would have but if you are looking to cut costs and build a team for the Championship next year he would do a decent job.