• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Don’t know why everyone is so worried. We’ve just stuck 16 past Fort William. Get that parade in May booked now.

Good post Mary. There is evidently a CJT orientated revolution going on and quips about bouncy castles, face painting, exotic food etc are in themselves entertaining.  There has always been a Happy Clapper versus Critic challenge on CTO with the clappers often crying to Admin and the critics bowing out. I would say, that apart from when I am trolling, I provide both sides of the coin in regard to performances on the pitch. Lets face it if as "ordinary" punters can see the faults then Robbo and company should as well. I will go to the very poorly populated ICT posted Falkirk v ICT thread with my suggestions about the team formation and personnel.

14 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Don’t know why everyone is so worried. We’ve just stuck 16 past Fort William. Get that parade in May booked now.

02/12/2017 - Brora Rangers 16 Fort William 0

July 2018 - Rothes 11 Fort William 1

BUT I suppose that they were at home !!

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER
Wrong score

There's nothing remotely interesting on CTO now the Olde Inverness threads have dried up. I was tempted to go on there after the Raith Rovers game and have a rant about the two queues you have to join to enter the ground on entering the Main Stand, but decided not to bother. Its going to be a 'mare for people just turning up to 'pay at the gate' for any larger league or cup game. And then there is our new state of the art malfunctioning sprinkler system which if the wind blows in its usual direction soaks the front rows of seats in the Main Stand and its also worth a mention that players start skidding as if on ice a few feet in front of the touchline Stand side as the playing surface goes from bone dry to a skid pan.

I'd have probably gone on to mention the difference between those tinpot efforts and how much more professional our neebs across the bridge are in comparison. I take it I would probably get banned?

On the plus side its nice to see our club shop finally contained within the Main building instead of a portacabin.

And here is me stopping posting on Olde Inverness as I thought that people were getting fed up with it. Perhaps I will start it up again. Some good points there Snafu. I suspect that you would be more likely to get support rather than derision these days.

The Olde Inverness section on CTO is about the only one I read now too.  And that's dried up somewhat since Charlie Bannerman took his leave of absence from the site.

20 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

They’ve talked about doing that loads of times. Won’t happen.

I read through that article again and it quite clearly has an angle set by the writer. Thing is it's only the journalist that mentions colt teams while Barry talks about reserve football and his concern about the lack of games for some of the first team squad. As soon as Barry mentioned the club was open to ideas, the journalist got what he wanted.

I wish journalists would stop trying to force their own agendas. I mean this was the angle right from the start he asked Rod Houston the same question and there was nothing in what he said that said the club was going down the colt route since the Reserve League had been reintroduced this season. I have my doubts the HL would be open to allowing an ICT reserve or colt team in their league anyway.

The teams outside the Premiership need to get their act together with reserve football and organise a the Reserve League 2 into two regionals with at least 12 more teams involved than there is now and this includes us where the club created a situation where we opted out of the Reserve League and now its going to create problems for our first team squad.

Dublin Cup update, Inverness Caledonian Thistle under 14’s did tremendous winning their age group, unfortunately the under 15’s lost out in the final on penalties.

Heard on Saturday that we’re trying to sign Don Cowie. County are keen too though seemingly and you’d imagine he’d go there instead.

5 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Heard on Saturday that we’re trying to sign Don Cowie. County are keen too though seemingly and you’d imagine he’d go there instead.

:lol:

There's no chance we'll be getting him in, especially if Ro$$ Bounty are sniffing around.

They’ll offer him at least £300 a week more than we can.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

:lol:

There's no chance we'll be getting him in, especially if Ro$$ Bounty are sniffing around.

There was rumours on Saturday in Dingwall that he was actually going to Brora.:lol:

7 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

You should take those anti-psychotics regularly. Your voices are evidently problematic at the moment.

46 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

There was rumours on Saturday in Dingwall that he was actually going to Brora.:lol:

That may not be a bad shout !!

15 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Heard on Saturday that we’re trying to sign Don Cowie. 

Never forgave him for the way he coasted through the first half of a relegation season. He knew he was getting his move and just kept himself safe until the window opened. 

2 hours ago, CaleyStan said:

Never forgave him for the way he coasted through the first half of a relegation season. He knew he was getting his move and just kept himself safe until the window opened. 

Plus his dad used to wind up the Caley fans.