"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Sad sad news. Worked with Herch for years many moons ago and the image of him on a Monday trying to move and lift those big hamstrings onto the store table will stay with me and make me smile.
Would say St Johnstone in the cup in the Caley days was his finest day? The days when we supported the Highland League teams as one.
He loved the County, he loved the Sellick, he loved your mob
RIP ya big lump

Grown ups losing all sense of reason and decorum is never a good look.

Today Liam didn't hide and although his probing never provided his determined intent, he kept being positive.

Today we reminisced and as I walked away from the negativety, I imagined that Herchie in his prime might well have brought joy to us.

A glass to the good times and to friends we treasure

57 minutes ago, ThomWy said:

The happy clappers are already defending polworth on CTO. Even starting to threaten to batter anyone who criticises him. 

Take your ill thought out digitally constructed views and ram them.

Self loathing in the Highlands brings us down.

The abuse towards his family which I never heard if true is bang out of order. But not being able to criticise a player for a crap performance what's the point in having a forum. Polworth was terrible today constantly passing to Ayr players. Not chasing balls. Constantly making silly one touch flicks when there was no ICT player to pass to. Never using the wide player but passing to a player who was being marked by two Ayr players.  

The abuse towards his family which I never heard if true is bang out of order. But not being able to criticise a player for a crap performance what's the point in having a forum. Polworth was terrible today constantly passing to Ayr players. Not chasing balls. Constantly making silly one touch flicks when there was no ICT player to pass to. Never using the wide player but passing to a player who was being marked by two Ayr players.  

Aye unfortunately with Polworth you will not be able to say anything negative about him for a while after today.

Totally disgusting comments from our own support but that shouldn’t stop someone from saying that he had a bad game and needs to shape up.

Hope whoever it was that shouted the abuse at him gets a lengthy ban from our games.