10 hours ago, TheScarf said:

For f**k sake, just ventured onto CTO and there's a few on there saying they're going to sign up to P&B.  Just some advance warning lads.

I had a look and I see what you mean, btw that Scarlet Pimple waffles on a bit, he must be in an isolation ward in a home with no fecker to talk to or annoy, imagine being taken hostage in Afghanistan and getting thrown into  a cell and finding him in with you,  after a week or so you'd end up begging the terrorists to shoot you.

I like Immortal Howden Ender though, he takes the feckin piss out of them in the most subtle way.

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Hello peeps. 

heres johnny.gif

Good to see you on here, always liked yer humour.

30 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Got to assume that Buckie didn’t have a full strength team out.

According to the club's twitter account we fielded primarily a youth squad with some first team players who missed parts of the pre season training,  Elbouzedi and Walsh included in the squad.

Walsh scored four, Brown netted two, Wilson and Kennedy one apiece.

Edited by SandyCromarty

Starting lineup for the first game against Cove on Saturday then lads?

From what I've seen in pre-season, Id go;

Ridgers

McKay   Donaldson  McCart  Tremarco

Polworth  Chalmers

Doran                Oakley           Walsh

Austin

Subs - 

Hoban, White. Trafford, Rooney, Aidan Wilson

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Starting lineup for the first game against Cove on Saturday then lads?

From what I've seen in pre-season, Id go;

Ridgers

McKay   Donaldson  McCart  Tremarco

Polworth  Chalmers

Doran                Oakley           Walsh

Austin

Subs - 

Hoban, White. Trafford, Rooney, Aidan Wilson

Looks handy enough.

That looks about right to me Scarf - although I am relying on verbal feedback and reports. What about wee McKay and what is the opinion on the boy Nelson who has been played quite a few times in the friendlies. Elbouzhedi as well.

20 hours ago, Oats said:

yeah man, dunno about the rest but i had enough of that vest wearing retard spouting his shite so sacked it off. Sorry if that fucks with your agenda @TheScarf

It is going to be like the good old days of the Howden End and the LSM. Awaits Jeggie response ^_^

fuds.jpg

Totally forgot about Danny McKay.  He took the pish against Clach, so I'd have him on the bench over Aiden Wilson.

Can Trialists play in the league Cup as I'd give Nelson and Chow a chance v Cove if they are allowed? 

Interesting quote from John Robertson tonight on the STV news where he said that he couldn't entice two HL players to sign for ICT as with their full time jobs salaries plus what they earned playing part time football they were on double what he could offer. 

8 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Interesting quote from John Robertson tonight on the STV news where he said that he couldn't entice two HL players to sign for ICT as with their full time jobs salaries plus what they earned playing part time football they were on double what he could offer. 

If they're in the construction trade, for example,  they'll be clearing £600 a week minimum, plus  given the signing on fees some HL sides give players I don't think that quote is at all untruthful.

It won't be. We're at the bargain basement end of the league when it comes to wages now guys. Gone are the days when we could offer four figures to get players to sign for us. They're lucky if they get above £600 - £700 a week at ICT these days. That's just the financial situation we find ourselves in.

Food for thought for the fans who reckoned relegation was a good thing for the club so we can rebuild, go to some new grounds and all that guff. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

If they're in the construction trade, for example,  they'll be clearing £600 a week minimum, plus  given the signing on fees some HL sides give players I don't think that quote is at all untruthful.

I heard from a very reliable source that Rothes paid a player a £17,000 signing on fee during this close season, anyone know where they are getting that amount of funding from and what is the pay out for the winners of the HL?