• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

His pass the other night was similar to his ball for Mulraney at Tannadice earlier in the season - superb stuff.

There were people on CTO slating him so I looked up his figures for this season - he is the leading assist provider in the Championship. That’s playing central midfield, deeper than a lot of other players who have similar numbers of assists. Of all our goals this season, in all competitions, Polworth has scored or assisted half of them. Yet still people mump and moan about him.

It was comedy gold.

The moment, the very instant of leather on leather, the seethe was instantaneously boiling and the "O" in "oh Polworth" was as tangible as it was audible.

It was premature articulation.

As for young Liam, as the stats testify, we might just have a star with a brightness about him.

Have we now turned the proverbial corner. Can and will we push onto the play-off places. 7 goals in two games. Moving up the table now within striking distance of 3rd?

Jamie McCart. Any good?

I thought he was decent for us. Still young and raw, but he’s quite an athletic defender and looked comfortable playing the ball out from the back.

It's been said that Inverness fans donated to the Junior bairns collection at today's game.

You guys are a good bunch and i will take this chance to say thanks and I hope you have a good season.

Speaking to one of my mates who’s one of you lot, says the two boys that played a part in the goal, + the other boy on the bench, are coming out of one of the best development sides since the Ryan Christie Liam Polworth era.

On 28/01/2018 at 08:57, Matty-RCFC said:

Speaking to one of my mates who’s one of you lot, says the two boys that played a part in the goal, + the other boy on the bench, are coming out of one of the best development sides since the Ryan Christie Liam Polworth era.

John Robertson recently made a claim that we have a cohort of contenders, but I must admit, i immediately thought of Mandy Rice-Davies

It's such a joy to witness the blossoming of young players, much more so than paying over the odds for journeyman itinerants, wouldn't you agree?

We have two players in the Scottish schools squad for the Centenary Shield, Mckay and Keiran Chalmers. Around the time of the open meetings with the board and management, I think Danny MacDonald said we had some of the best 16s he’d seen in his time at the club and he was involved with the youth set up when we had players like Graeme Shinnie and Stuart Armstrong in the set up. Of course, he’s always going to say that but hopefully we see some players making an impact.

I recollect hearing last season that some talent was there and that while our U20 squad was garbage, there was talent to be seen in the U17s.

I see we have loaned Owain Fôn Williams to American side Indy Eleven (interesting name), while we have also punted Zschusschen who was, quite simply, one of the worst players I’ve ever seen play for us.

On 1/12/2018 at 23:12, sophia said:

It was comedy gold.

The moment, the very instant of leather on leather, the seethe was instantaneously boiling and the "O" in "oh Polworth" was as tangible as it was audible.

It was premature articulation.

As for young Liam, as the stats testify, we might just have a star with a brightness about him.

A lot of us suffer from this.

I see Van Der Weg has been let go by County, any good as cover for a defensive midfielder ?

1 hour ago, a9north said:

I see Van Der Weg has been let go by County, any good as cover for a defensive midfielder ?

Why would we play a left back in defensive midfield?

1 hour ago, a9north said:

Saw him on TV at the weekend , looked stiff , slow and cumbersome. Coyle's making the expected pigs ear of that job !

Apparently he can play both midfield and defence, just a thought,it's not like I'm his agent or anything,. He's been paid off by County so our wages might just about be enough to tempt him to act as cover in both areas until the end of the season.