• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

You're all getting quite touchy about this, so I double checked that I was not going mad:

"You were always mad!!! Your dad and I said Gillons but some right enaffers say Gellons. My Inverness born and bred wife says Gillons so that will do for me. Are you up here this month?"

40 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

You're all getting quite touchy about this, so I double checked that I was not going mad:

"You were always mad!!! Your dad and I said Gillons but some right enaffers say Gellons. My Inverness born and bred wife says Gillons so that will do for me. Are you up here this month?"

Well she's a pleb too then I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

This is a quote from your mum? She had a husband and a wife?

This is a text from my uncle who used to drink with my late dad in Inverness on occasion.

12 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
21 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

This is a text from my uncle who used to drink with my late dad in Inverness on occasion.

Ok bud, just yanking your chain. It just read as if you asked your mum then asked her again :lol:

Edited by The Mantis

Well you're all convinced it's never been called Gillons so I shall remove myself from your thread. I'm still right though...

Ok bud. It just read as if you asked your mum then asked her again 
Yes I see that! I should have clarified it!

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Well you're all convinced it's never been called Gillons so I shall remove myself from your thread. I'm still right though...

No, you’re ok. Certainly beats having all these obsessed county fans creeping about all the time.

Edited by The Mantis

11 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Just out of interest, how would people on here pronounce Urquhart Castle?....

There's only one way to pronounce it - the way it's always been pronounced.

Urkurt.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

On 2/8/2019 at 08:54, Oats said:

i worked there for a while many moons ago, it was always pronounced Gellons 

Always great nights in there when these guys are on.

On 2/9/2019 at 14:41, ICTJohnboy said:

Always great nights in there when these guys are on.

Depends on your opinion of a good night, horrible fucktrumpet of a man 

Good grief, how often do Hibs fans appear on CTO wanting a programme from a game three years ago?!

I see the club have appointment a new Vice Chairman, Ross Morrison who has called for the community to rally around the club.

I can't express how badly Inverness needs an injection of youth into their support who will make a noise and genuine atmosphere at games because at this moment its like the club is dying a slow death. Whatever the situation is/was for the young section they had before to be now banned I think they should reconsider what's happened because it seems they were the only group willing to make a sound, and we all know how beneficial it can be having support from the terraces.

It's like the majority of fans are stuck in the dark ages and not willing to take on a younger group and deem them almost "cringe". I'd take them over people who sit on their hands for 90 minutes any day of the week.

Only three or four were ever banned (and I think at least a couple have been let back).  The rest of them buggered off for after we were relegated, bar the derbies.

20 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Only three or four were ever banned (and I think at least a couple have been let back).  The rest of them buggered off for after we were relegated, bar the derbies.

Out of curiosity, what was your opinion on them?

Out of curiosity, what was your opinion on them?

When they were supporting the team, they did undoubtedly add to the atmosphere. Some of them let themselves down a couple of times though acting like Danny Dyer wannabes and pretendy hooligans.