"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Hello,

A slightly random question, were these hats ever for sale? As I remember being about 7 or 8 and been given it for free on the way to a match and just curious to know if it was an initiative or some random stranger 

15860936239003766658448994532739.jpg

2 hours ago, Sean ICTFC said:

Hello,

A slightly random question, were these hats ever for sale? As I remember being about 7 or 8 and been given it for free on the way to a match and just curious to know if it was an initiative or some random stranger 

15860936239003766658448994532739.jpg

Nice hat, hold onto it.

And that was a great 10 years.

Totally outstanding and incredible behaviour from Inverness Caledonian Thistle, especially considering there had been some financial difficulties over the season.

do Caley Thistle have a donations page? One of the few clubs to really come out of this whole saga with integrity and regardless of what happens to my club - expulsion or not (for relegation for me it needs to be 36 games) I will be in admiration and huge respect for the stance they have taken

3 hours ago, Bantabairn said:

Second that, a huge thanks to  BOD and everyone involved at Inverness Football Club for sporting integrity, honesty and the betterment of Scottish Football from Falkirk. Always a fantastic club day out and great people. 

You are very welcome.  Next time Inverness Football Club score against Falkirk, I shall celebrate profusely - not my regular snooker applause like at the cup final.

2 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Scot Gardiner says his work to get a No vote is nothing to do with ICT or it’s play off place, so what’s his motivation and is he serving ICT well at the moment ?

"What is Scot Gardiners motivation in this ?

he says it’s nothing to do with ict or their play off aspirations yet he seems to be the architect of the No vote setting up a WhatsApp group of the No teams which excluded the other teams and obviously has worked very hard to shoot down the spfl resolution. Then goes on the radio and gives an account which didn’t include all the details about the texts Eric DRYSDALE later sent re Dundee  holding off on resubmitting vote. 

ex ceo of Hearts, Rangers and Dundee so is he serving ict well at the moment ?"

It's a shame that you heavily edited the full delivery of  your sensational and revelatory scoop.

That Gardiner has been hiding in plain sight and stands accused of nefarious intent, rocks this honest supporter to my very core.

This piece of investigation is nothing short of deserving  a Pulitzer price.

5 hours ago, sophia said:

"What is Scot Gardiners motivation in this ?

he says it’s nothing to do with ict or their play off aspirations yet he seems to be the architect of the No vote setting up a WhatsApp group of the No teams which excluded the other teams and obviously has worked very hard to shoot down the spfl resolution. Then goes on the radio and gives an account which didn’t include all the details about the texts Eric DRYSDALE later sent re Dundee  holding off on resubmitting vote. 

ex ceo of Hearts, Rangers and Dundee so is he serving ict well at the moment ?"

It's a shame that you heavily edited the full delivery of  your sensational and revelatory scoop.

That Gardiner has been hiding in plain sight and stands accused of nefarious intent, rocks this honest supporter to my very core.

This piece of investigation is nothing short of deserving  a Pulitzer price.

Thanks Scot 👍