"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

1 minute ago, Dele said:

It's absolutely no surprise you hang about with Derek Mackay you oddball.

😄😄 that the best you can come up with? Very poor, disappointed in you actually.

So, did you still think Keatings was a “diving b*****d” after seeing the replays? And do you still think so now? Or are you just trying without success to smartarse your way out of t?

Has to be at least one “yes” answer in there.......

12 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😄😄 that the best you can come up with? Very poor, disappointed in you actually.

So, did you still think Keatings was a “diving b*****d” after seeing the replays? And do you still think so now? Or are you just trying without success to smartarse your way out of t?

Has to be at least one “yes” answer in there.......

I never said he dived.

I still think he's a diving b*****d, yes. Hence why I've called him one numerous times before the incident, during the incident and since the incident. 

You'd have saved yourself a lot of bother if you read where the comments were made but as I stated earlier, you're far too busy trying to jump on coat tails when you just end up making yourself look even more stupid than before.

Try and learn from this, Rudi.

Edited by Dele

The whole refereeing set up is corrupt.

Cowdenbeath played Cove a few weeks ago. David Cox was sent off by Scott Lambie for head butting a spectator despite both set of players and fans on the touchline telling him that didn’t happen. 

club appealed and rather than admit a mistake, the officials changed their story to say he motioned towards a spectator with his head. Got downgraded to a yellow but it wasn’t even that, just a pure fabrication on their part.

they are a fuckin joke.

And Sean Welsh is injured. Again.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The Rangers boy who barged him applauded the ref for the red card, saying he never touched him.

I take it you'll be calling ICT players protesting for throw ins and corners when they weren't 'cheats' too, in that case? 

3 hours ago, RiG said:

In this P & J article I see that Aitken stands by his decision that Keatings dived. That's absolutely mind boggling :laugh:

It depends what is actually meant by "In his report to the judicial panel, referee Greg Aitken said that he stood by the decision."

If it is that he stands by his initial real time reaction, then that is something that needs to be explored.*

If he stands by it in the light of everything that has unfolded, I'm sorry to say that I see no other route for him other than resignation.

*Given recent evidence, it seems to me that Mr Aitken has anger management issues that he really should address. Having booked Keatings, shortly before, I think in Mr Aitken's mind, James' card was marked. I'd recommend CBT or similar.

Unless there is a volte face the kind of which we've never witnessed before, there is no good way out of this for Mr Aitken.

The very best thing about this is James Keatings laughing on his way off. Imagine the absurdity of such a situation that would go way beyond anger and into the very postcode of farce to provoke such a reaction.

Edited by sophia
speleen