"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

On 16/11/2019 at 16:32, SandyCromarty said:

Aye, hold on there, don't forget he's a "TRUE FAN", which means unlike us he doesn't pay to park at the stadium, nor does he buy a season ticket and he can watch a game from the comfort of a glass fronted heated room and enjoy free teas and pies etc, plus he doesn't pay for entry to away games unlike us "Untrue Fans".

Aye wad the poo'r the giftie gie us tae see ourselves as others see us.

Is it any wonder we see diminishing attendances year on year.

I was speaking to this very nice Hearts fan in Weatherspoons he has lived in Inverness for a few years now & he was saying he went to both The Greg Street Caley bar & the one in the stadium he apparently didn't feel very welcome by the fans that were there & it has put him off going to the Caley games when he is needing a football fix.

I couldn't help but think of these type of fans that make out they are the dogs bollocks cause they are at a fecking hall of fame ceremony. 

I did explain that about 90% of our support are nothing like those fans & apart from that certain group & the hedge burning youth team we are normally pretty cool. 

Edited by Super Caley Man

15 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I don’t mind Simpson to be honest, he’s just a simpleton.

CaleyD is a complete weirdo who hangs around the club desperate for some sort of status and validation. Creepy behaviour.

I believe 'GroupieD' was fecked right off by the last Chairman which is confirmed by D's posts against him and Muirfield Mills on CTO, though it was mentioned above that Groupie is back in announcing, will he be charging the club for that?

Edited by SandyCromarty

It's been a while but a new episode of The Wyness Shuffle has been recorded and can be listened to here:

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/last-of-the-summer-wine/

It should also be appearing in the likes of Google podcasts, iTunes, Spotify etc shortly as well. Enjoy and feedback appreciated!

It's been a while but a new episode of The Wyness Shuffle has been recorded and can be listened to here:
It should also be appearing in the likes of Google podcasts, iTunes, Spotify etc shortly as well. Enjoy and feedback appreciated!

Really enjoying these! Is the plan to do one a month?

I’ve mentioned this on here before, but after Gnakpa left, he wrote on his website that he’d found it hard to settle so far north.

His next club was in Basra!