"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

I’m guessing these are they guys that are too old/good for the U18s but not ready for the first team. Now that we’ve failed to get a reserve side in the HL, Fort William have effectively become our reserve side.

Interesting that Mackay, Harper, Machado and Macgregor have not been sent out on loan.

Maybe Robbo thinks these lads could push for a place in the first team?

Interesting that Mackay, Harper, Machado and Macgregor have not been sent out on loan.

Maybe Robbo thinks these lads could push for a place in the first team?

I think that’s definitely the case. The only one of the players who’ve gone out on loan who has featured of the bench is Brown and that was a brief cameo, even though he set up a brilliant goal.

On 25/07/2019 at 17:32, Central Belt Caley said:

9 of our youth players have joined Fort William on loan

https://ictfc.com/nine-cagey-jags-join-fort-on-loan

Hopefully gets the lads a taste of competitive football

There's a BBC TV Scotland documentary on Fort William FC  this coming tues night. 

8 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Will Jack Waddington and Alan Simpson be appearing on the next podcast?

The long-term goal is to achieve massive cross-over success, be awarded a television contract like the Terrace boys and then bring Alan Simpson and Billy White face to face on camera in a UFC-style cage, having secretly shown Billy all of Alan's posts about Jordan White beforehand. 

7 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Was thinking more Scarlet Pimple, dougal or Laurence

Scarlet Pimple and Laurence, no. dougal could be interesting though...

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

There's a BBC TV Scotland documentary on Fort William FC  this coming tues night. 

I'm really looking forward to this. No idea if there's any crossover between the production teams, but BBC Scotland's Real Kashmir doc was superb.

10 hours ago, alternative maryhill said:

I'm really looking forward to this. No idea if there's any crossover between the production teams, but BBC Scotland's Real Kashmir doc was superb.

It was really good, though I wasn't too impressed with Davie Robertson revealing that he wore his same 'lucky' underpants for every game throughout the season without washing them.

Interesting quote from David Dowling yesterday - "The first day of the new season is always something to look forward to. Fab start for Brora Rangers beating Caley Thistle Colts 6-0 to go top of the league after day one. Lots of very tough challenges ahead but great to start with a win."  

We need Sean Welsh back immediately.  Trafford and Vincent (who I believe was only signed for the romance of it) in centre midfield are not going to get us to the Premiership.  They're far too static and want to play the ball sideways all the time.

Welsh is not only superb at breaking up play, he is always looking to drive us forward, and linked will with Walsh last season as i recall.

28 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We need Sean Welsh back immediately.  Trafford and Vincent (who I believe was only signed for the romance of it) in centre midfield are not going to get us to the Premiership.  They're far too static and want to play the ball sideways all the time.

Welsh is not only superb at breaking up play, he is always looking to drive us forward, and linked will with Walsh last season as i recall.

Absolutely,couldn't agree more.

All Vincent gives is giving the impression he's running the fuckin show by shouting at players to get into positions he seems to think are master strokes, feck sentimentality that's in the past.

Trafford I do have time for but he is good to go in one game and then absent in another.

Edited by SandyCromarty