"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Looks like he’ll be a back-up to White and Keatings. We do have a record of getting the best out of players so I’m not too bothered either way with this signing. He’s unlikely to play a main role in our team and we’ll probably get a better version of him than anyone else has had.

P & J reporting that Vincent is set to return. I'd be happy with that. A replacement for Chalmers though I'd like to see us get at least one of not two more midfielders in preferably for the wide areas.

Edited by RiG

35 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

FTFY 

Yes, that's kind of how it works when you can only afford what budget the club itself can provide and not some bible bashing weirdos energy company can.

25 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Frankthewank all over ICT threads again. Water is wet.

My apologies TK, it was an attempt to be humorous, obviously a miss calculation on my part. 

I like to see all of the former Highland League teams do well so I will pop onto your thread from time to time but my post consisted of four letters, that's hardly all over an ict thread. Anyway best of luck for the coming campaign, I look forward to Ross County playing ict again (in the top division).

Vincent will likely be a straight replacement for Chalmers and just sit in front of the defence and stroke the ball around letting the more creative types get on with things just as Chalmers did. Nothing too fussy and we need that kind of player in the side.

One, maybe two, creative wide players now and I think that's as good as we can expect.

Vincent will likely be a straight replacement for Chalmers and just sit in front of the defence and stroke the ball around letting the more creative types get on with things just as Chalmers did. Nothing too fussy and we need that kind of player in the side.

One, maybe two, creative wide players now and I think that's as good as we can expect.

I don’t think this will happen but I feel we need another centre back, even if it’s just for cover.

A lot of people are very excited about Vincent signing and I don’t get why. He’s a solid player but it seems everyone is bigging him due to the cup final goal.

4 hours ago, RiG said:

He'll do that job fine tbh. He was really bad in his last 2-3 months( as most our squad)  but had done a steady unspectacular job before then. You will probably know this anyway.