"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Pride before the fall?
Your team's last foray in the Premier League saw them win 5 out of 38 games.
Before looking at our players you would be well advised to look at your own given that the core of the team you have now did well to win 5 games out of that 38.
However as a Highland club I wish you well but try and avoid embarrassing the North next season.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got em.

9 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Quick question...Were the ICT players out in Glasgow tonight(Saturday)?

Possibly. If they were hopefully our fans don't get wind of it. A fair number of them seem to think the playrs should be on a treadmill 24/7 when they aren't playing matches.

14 hours ago, RiG said:

Possibly. If they were hopefully our fans don't get wind of it. A fair number of them seem to think the playrs should be on a treadmill 24/7 when they aren't playing matches.

By the same token we do seem to have a few fans who genuinely stalk the players.

10 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Yep and those who think the players shouldn't be allowed to go out after a defeat. 

Indeed.  I really couldn't care less about the players as people to be honest (as long as they don't go to jail like Ricky 'Shoebasher' Calder).

4 hours ago, RossCountyFan14 said:

Heard Donaldson to county is a done deal but being kept hush until after playoff

This, of course, presupposes that the play off round of games will see Inverness consigned to the championship.

It's a win win for Inverness.... either be playing top league football next season or taking Uncle Royston for another six figure sum.

I must say, if it's the latter, it is something that makes me just a little uncomfortable and in solidarity with the Easter Ross proletariat, I'd have a dislike for their collective earnings subsidising ICT.

If County want Donaldson they will get him. We need the cash so we won't exactly discourage him from going, like Draper, then we'll paint it as the player wanting to leave the club, like Draper. As we all know County have the money, even if they don't Uncle Roy will write it off for them ("the Ross County way"), so it's happening guys. Best start accepting it now.

Chalmers is an odd one though. Not overly fussed if he does go even if it's to County. Given they have about 40 midfielders it seems a strange move.

Edited by RiG

10 minutes ago, yoda said:

I, for one, welcome the news that Uncle Roy is subsidising ICT’s sustainable business model for another season. A real Highland hero! 

After so many ICT fans contributed to Save Our Staggies it's nice to see that Highland generosity is reciprocated.