"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Gutted to see him leave. If he gets played where he should be and with good players round him Motherwell will have a real asset Good luck to him he deserves it with all the shit he’s had to put up with from an element of our fans

Great servant for us.  Been at the club since he started playing football and was an integral part of our greatest era of 2012-2015.  He leaves with my best wishes.

A front three of Riccardo Calder, Jai Quitongo and Adam Johnson [emoji108]

It’s a good mix. Ricky and Jai can batter the woman of Inverness and Adam can give the younger ones a good kiss/cuddle afterwards.

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

We're after East Fife striker Anton Dowds apparently.

Not surprised. He showed vs County in the Challenge Cup that he could cut it against FT opposition.  A big, physical presence, but more mobile than White and more of a nose for goal than Oakley.

I think he’d be a very good signing for an upward-looking Championship club if he can make the transition to FT training.  He looks like a natural athlete so I don’t have doubts about that.

Edited by bunglebonce

10 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

We're after East Fife striker Anton Dowds apparently.

Is he not under contract for another year? Swap deal with Austin maybe...

8 minutes ago, LiamA said:

Why would it be a swap deal when Austin is out of contract in the summer anyway? Asking for a friend.

Ah, forgot Austin was out of contract. Though I think we swapped Mulraney / Beith last year when one was out of contract and the other wasn't. Not saying it will happen obviously, very pie in the sky thinking.

On 4/18/2019 at 19:41, Tarmo Kink said:

It appears Riccardo Calder has been released from prison and has been training with an unnamed club. Sign him and Jai Quitongo up ASAP.

At first glance I thought that read "Sign him, and jail Quitongo"

20 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Release Austin please.

Our squad is feather thin, our finances precarious, attendances depressed and despite all of this, a Scottish cup semi final appearance may not be the highlight of our season.

Fraternity and solidarity should form the basis of an energy that propels us.

Scapegoating is the antithesis of a common purpose and should be despatched directly from the shore into the darkness of the firth.