"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

He's been our best player this season.  Fuck knows what you did to him at Falkirk, probably having to play for Paul Hartley made him want to retire, but he's been superb for us.

I don’t have much against Falkirk to be honest, but I think we can ignore what their fans say about their ex players. Welsh, Chalmers and Austin have all come and performed well for us. We were told the same thing from other clubs about Ridgers, Donaldson and Rooney too.

To be fair I really liked Austin when he played for us.

Re Welsh, I’m sure he came to us after being injured for a very long time. Hard to get game time when the team is relying on players hitting the ground running. We didn’t get the chance to see him fully fit. According to our chairwoman, Hartley wanted to keep him.

I think the time has come to bring Fon Williams in from the cold.  Imagine Ridgers pulls his hamstring in the opening minutes of the game against Hearts in a fortnight, would you want to play the game with Cameron Mackay in goal?  I wouldn't.  Same if we get to the play offs.  I'm not advocating dropping Ridgers, but I'd have Fon Williams on the bench.

Edited by Highland Capital

Is there anywhere I can see the U18 table of the league that we play in? I think it’s the second tier but we seem to be doing quite well. We beat Ayr 5-2 today with Machado scoring twice, Daniel Mackay, Ross Gunn and Cameron Harper also scored.

Couldn’t find anything on their league table but the highlights from the game are here

Some finish for the 5th!

7 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Couldn’t find anything on their league table but the highlights from the game are here

Some finish for the 5th!

Where was that game played?

Yep, its definitely not at Charleston Academy or at Highland RFC.  The plains behind it would suggest the Astro behind the East Stand at Viccy P.

Well that shows the weakness in our club at blooding youngsters - we could have 6 play-off games plus a cup semi &  final yet - with a thin squad and potential 3 games a wk coming up soon we could really do with reliable and tested players to deputise.

16 hours ago, Moonball said:

Thanks for the memories Goose.

That's a real shame to see.

The evidence of these clips is that a skilled, intelligent and brave player has been lost to the game.

Good luck to the young lad in whatever he chooses for himself.