"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Still, for 90mins of work and a few training sessions a week it's not that bad.  Would like to think that most of these nonentities will be putting all that spare time to good use, a wee night course, a few extra skills to fall back on cause let's face it, their not about to set the heather alight anytime soon.

There seems to be fans who think you can just punt players willy nilly.  I've seen folk on CTO and Twitter calling for the likes of Chalmers, Beith, OFW, White and Austin to be released.  All well and good if you'd like to see them go or you don't want their contracts renewed, but you can't released players without some kind of settlement.  Amazing the amount of fans who really don't know how the game works.

There seems to be fans who think you can just punt players willy nilly.  I've seen folk on CTO and Twitter calling for the likes of Chalmers, Beith, OFW, White and Austin to be released.  All well and good if you'd like to see them go or you don't want their contracts renewed, but you can't released players without some kind of settlement.  Amazing the amount of fans who really don't know how the game works.

I haven’t read CTO at all but it also seems to me that they don’t realise how little money the majority of our players are on. OFW excluded of course and Doran I imagine but nobody will be calling to get rid of him. Even if you could get rid of them willy nilly there is no chance you are getting a better standard of player in to replace them

Wee rumour coming out negotiations are taking place regarding Liam Polworth. St Mirren Are doing a mass clear out this January thanks to Mr Stubbs signings. However I have a feeling Cammy Smith will be moved on along with Flynn two good championship players. Smith could be part of a swap deal. How do you rate local lad Polworth ? We need a bit of steel in midfield. 

Can guarantee I will be in the minority with this but I would have him back. The pace he has will frighten defences which can help to create space in between the opposition defence and midfield.

He also may have improved while at hearts though I do accept how frustratingly wasteful/lazy in his first spell