"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Yep, sometimes it can go 2 or 3 days without anyone posting.

And it used to be packed.  There was lots of rumours and tactical chat, but now it's just boring.  The beginning of the end was the thread discussing the club's Armed Forces Day.  There was a lot of good debate and some very interesting posts and then, out of the blue, one of the moderators locked it.  There wasn't a single new post on the whole site for over 24 hours.

28 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

It's the CTO way though.  A thread gets a bit heated and it gets shut.  

In this case, I thought it was moving along nicely, I would have let it go - one absolutely insane post was removed. However Scotty locked it - like I said, cut him a bit of slack for what he's going through.

In general, the site owners are scared of legal action, having had a couple of frights, and that's up to them. P&B seem to be different but that's up to them also. I think removing posts is the P&B way rather than locking and I prefer that.

Add in what Chris just said, plus the fact that club message boards are always going to be quite parochial, and the fact that the team are shite, and it's like a perfect storm.

Edited by The Mantis

1 hour ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Not looked through thread,but hearing Kevin McHattie might be joining in January,recently won the cup with Derry in Ireland

A good pal of Brad Mckay too so wouldn't be overly surprised if he's given Robbo the heads up on his potential availability...

20 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Not looked through thread,but hearing Kevin McHattie might be joining in January,recently won the cup with Derry Londonderry in Ireland Ulster

I have amended the Romanist errors in your post.

No Surrender. WATP.

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 22:13, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Not looked through thread,but hearing Kevin McHattie might be joining in January,recently won the cup with Derry in Ireland

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 18:56, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Not looked through thread,but hearing Kevin McHattie might be joining in January,recently won the cup with Derry Londonderry in Ireland Ulster

I have amended the Romanist errors in your post.

No Surrender. WATP.

Further correction.

He played for Derry City Football Club who are in the League of Ireland Premier Division.

Similar concept to Berwick Rangers playing in Scotland.

BTW: Ulster consists of nine counties: Antrim, Armagh, Cavan, Donegal, Down, Fermanagh, Londonderry/Derry, Monaghan, Tyrone.

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

Further correction.

He played for Derry City Football Club who are in the League of Ireland Premier Division.

Similar concept to Berwick Rangers playing in Scotland.

BTW: Ulster consists of nine counties: Antrim, Armagh, Cavan, Donegal, Down, Fermanagh, Londonderry/Derry, Monaghan, Tyrone.

I’m sure i posted similar,but it’s been deleted,as I took exception to his tone,and told him to ftp and ftq