"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

I notice Ryan Esson has been appearing on the bench in these friendlies and is always down as the number 23 (the number he had when he first signed for us). I wonder if Ridgers will be #1 and we’ll register Esson for emergency reasons.

Starting lineup for the first game against Cove on Saturday then lads?

From what I've seen in pre-season, Id go;

Ridgers

McKay   Donaldson  McCart  Tremarco

Polworth  Chalmers

Doran                Oakley           Walsh

Austin

Subs - 

Hoban, White. Trafford, Rooney, Aidan Wilson

20 hours ago, Oats said:

yeah man, dunno about the rest but i had enough of that vest wearing retard spouting his shite so sacked it off. Sorry if that fucks with your agenda @TheScarf

It is going to be like the good old days of the Howden End and the LSM. Awaits Jeggie response ^_^

fuds.jpg

8 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Interesting quote from John Robertson tonight on the STV news where he said that he couldn't entice two HL players to sign for ICT as with their full time jobs salaries plus what they earned playing part time football they were on double what he could offer. 

If they're in the construction trade, for example,  they'll be clearing £600 a week minimum, plus  given the signing on fees some HL sides give players I don't think that quote is at all untruthful.

It won't be. We're at the bargain basement end of the league when it comes to wages now guys. Gone are the days when we could offer four figures to get players to sign for us. They're lucky if they get above £600 - £700 a week at ICT these days. That's just the financial situation we find ourselves in.

Food for thought for the fans who reckoned relegation was a good thing for the club so we can rebuild, go to some new grounds and all that guff. 

It is a good job that I checked before posting an assumption:

"There we no crimes reported at Rothes, Moray, AB38 7BR, AB38 7BR. in May 2018. All crimes are displayed within a 1 mile radius of Rothes, Moray, AB38 7BR, Scotland. In some instances crimes stretching over Village, Town or County boundaries may be included in your results."

17 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I heard from a very reliable source that Rothes paid a player a £17,000 signing on fee during this close season, anyone know where they are getting that amount of funding from and what is the pay out for the winners of the HL? 

A friend of mine (ex-ICT first team) has played in the HL for 10 years and some of the signing on fees he's received are in that ballpark.   Rothes have a new board so I don't doubt they can dangle that amount in front of a potential signing.  I'm guessing its one of the ex-Brora boys they've signed?

On 7/12/2018 at 03:11, Highland Capital said:
Is Chow still with us?

P&J are saying he won’t be joining us due to interest from abroad. Seemingly 1950s Hungarian giants Honved are one of the teams interested.  Still interested in Nelson though apparently.

Edited by Highland Capital