"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Despite what many of our fans say Rice is by all accounts a good coach and the players like him. If this is true I doubt ICT would stand in his way especially if Robbo can get in a preferred number two who also commands a smaller wage.

Edited by RiG

My understanding is that Brian Rice is an excellent coach and one of the highest qualified in Scotland.  Some of our, well...thicker fans seem to have hated from the very start for some reason.  It's usually the same people who herald Russell Latapy as some sort of coaching guru despite sources close to the club telling me he was extremely lazy and at times didn't even turn up.

Apparently terms agreed between St Mirren and Rice but St Mirren unwilling to offer any compensation at all to Caley so they've been told to f**k off. Tight fisted weegie fuckers.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

What's happened to Andrew Macrae?, I know he did well at Forres and I heard Morton were interested in him.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/peterhead-fc/1491044/peterhead-keen-to-bring-former-caley-thistle-youngster-andrew-macrae-to-balmoor/

Jordan Roberts any good? Unlikely we will sign him, but he's attached to the agency that we do regular business with and is free hence the link.

Edited by Ludo*1

Jordan Roberts any good? Unlikely we will sign him, but he's attached to the agency that we do regular business with and is free hence the link.

Thought we should have kept him on. Always looked decent when I saw him play.

As mentioned, very injury prone.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Good luck to him, he did a decent enough job for us.

Yup, he's unfairly blamed for our decline simply because he was here over the same period the team fell apart. He's well thought of by players and staff at the club and did a lot more work on the training ground than one of our former managers (allegedly). Sorry to see him go but on the plus side we might save a bit of cash getting someone else in now.