"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

To be absolutely honest, if we could win a few fucking games I'd be happy for our players to literally travel to Rome and rather than crudely f**k the Pope, make beautiful, sensual, eye-contact and kissing love to him for hours, broadcast live on Eleven Sports.

13 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Hopefully it's found to be Joe Chalmers and we can finally punt him.

He's a Timothy so unfortunately I doubt it will be him.

Brad McKay is a mad Jambo so hopefully it was him.

My favourite 

No one is defending it, as Christians we are taught to love our neighbour of whatever belief , Romanist, Muslim, Buddist but the comments of  Bdu 98196 displays all the prejudices of the Roman inquisition. If no one accepts guilt you are all guilty, all must atone, no appeals. That said, why should anyone have respect to the Pope who has usurped the place of Christ. who says to followers of the Roman sect "come out of her my people that ye be not partakers of her sins and that ye receive not of her plagues" Rev18:4.

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

The CTO thread on the Pope comment is unbelievable.

Thank you for the recommendation. It's quite the car crash.

It's also quite odd that a club who issued a statement and promised an investigation in to someone accidentally liking some adult content on Twitter have been so silent about one of their players being caught on camera using sectarian language.

1 minute ago, Highland Capital said:

It might just be me, but it seems like folk are deserting the site.  Even in the last 18 months or so, it seems far quieter.

Yep, sometimes it can go 2 or 3 days without anyone posting.