"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Have it on good authority (from someone who spoke to the chairman) that he found out about it the same time we did.  And the appropriate action was taken swiftly.

Makes sense, happened 600 miles away whilst he was on holiday from his job.  Folk on CTO saying the club knew and played him regardless :lol:.  What planet are these cunts on?

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Apparently there is an ICT fans forum in a couple of weeks. I'm sure all the moaners on CTO will be straight along to let the club know of any concerns or queries they have.

http://ictfc.com/index.php/news/club-news/2348-fans-forum-to-be-held-on-tuesday-november-27th

I was at the fans forum when Foran took over.  There was a few interesting questions in regards to plastic pitches and sports scientists.  One fan asked a question about the Longman Roundabout! :lol:

28 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Does a month go by on CTO where someone doesn't ask if you can pay at the gate at an upcoming away game?

It’s fucking mental. Unless it’s County away or a huge cup game, it’s never all ticket.

A goalscorer would be nice but there’s not many of them kicking around in January. One thing I was wondering, Robbo should have plenty of connections at Hearts, who are loaning players out for fun, and we haven’t enquired for any?

When we played Alloa a few weeks ago, Dario Zanatta looked a real handful. Why didn’t we sign him?!

On 23/11/2018 at 10:25, Tarmo Kink said:

One thing I was wondering, Robbo should have plenty of connections at Hearts, who are loaning players out for fun, and we haven’t enquired for any?

Robbo sacrificed all of his capital at Tynie when he tricked them into taking Mulraney. 

On 11/15/2018 at 12:24, RiG said:

Apparently there is an ICT fans forum in a couple of weeks. I'm sure all the moaners on CTO will be straight along to let the club know of any concerns or queries they have.

http://ictfc.com/index.php/news/club-news/2348-fans-forum-to-be-held-on-tuesday-november-27th

In a shock to no one this has been cancelled due to lack of interest.