"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

3 hours ago, Killiefan said:

How did you guys get on at home to Arbroath at the end of October?

Ayr fans in raptures? 😁😁😁😁

Hitherto you have delivered an interesting series of ICT related interjections.

In terms of quality, to which quartile of your portfolio of promulgations would you say they should reside?

3 hours ago, UAE1929 said:

Got to be hell of an ugly b*****d if your Mrs is going to Gardyne as an alternative. 

Especially when everyone knows he has a very small penis.

On 22/11/2021 at 16:34, SandyCromarty said:

Thats the one, that ripped your lot a new arsehole on Saturday, embarrassing.

Ayr Utd fans been in raptures ever since and still laughing at Killie.

You're clearly clutching at straws trying to wind us up here, but I'll bite.

Ayr Utd fans have had absolutely nothing to laugh about this season given what they are watching on the pitch.

Why on earth would they be laughing at a game that still sees us top of the league........ (and above you.)

Their club is in such a shambles they wont be in raptures any time soon.

How's Gardyne doing by the way....still scoring away from home?  😜

I thought he only did that against us.

4 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I take it that Gardyne has been released and the club aren’t going to mention it and just hope no-one notices?

If the Gardyne Carson thing is a fact and Gardyne has been released then the the club management are making themselves look ridiculous given that the story is all over social media and not one newspaper has commented, now that situation pre social media was arcana imperii  where the club controlled and drip fed the print media, social media has proved all powerful and clubs don't like it, sure some stories we read in forums and elsewhere on the internet are tosh and then some come to light as factual, fact is the fans now have a voice and clubs need to interact with that voice.

The Gardyne story is one case in point and HC is quite right to ask the club to put the story to bed with an admission one way or another if it's true, what is there to hide? football club management is not there to be run behind closed doors if they repeatedly promote themselves as a community club. As a wise man said 'football is nothing without fans', ignore at your peril.

I doubt we will want to release Gardyne in case he was to pitch up at a Championship rival. At a guess I imagine we will be trying to sort out a loan move for him until the end of the season (Cove maybe) and then after that his contract won't be renewed. In the meantime he has been told to stay away from the club.

Edited by RiG

1 hour ago, RiG said:

I doubt we will want to release Gardyne in case he was to pitch up at a Championship rival. At a guess I imagine we will be trying to sort out a loan move for him until the end of the season (Cove maybe) and then after that his contract won't be renewed. In the meantime he has been told to stay away from the club.

I could imagine Carson launching into him and breaking his legs if he played against us. To great cheers as well I’d imagine 

How on earth were there were there only ~100 people watching the game yesterday? ICT is formally a top-flight club, after all. That implies your hardcore support is literally around a hundred, which is less than many lower league clubs with a fraction of your success over the last few decades.

I'm embarrassed for you. Please tell me there was an organised boycott, or the stream was bought by 500+.

4 hours ago, AlbionSaint said:

How on earth were there were there only ~100 people watching the game yesterday? ICT is formally a top-flight club, after all. That implies your hardcore support is literally around a hundred, which is less than many lower league clubs with a fraction of your success over the last few decades.

I'm embarrassed for you. Please tell me there was an organised boycott, or the stream was bought by 500+.

The number of season tickets we sell would be a much better thing to look at to show our core support rather than a cup game against a team in the same league, just before Christmas in the freezing cold/snow.

5 hours ago, AlbionSaint said:

Why do you even care?