"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

4 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Don’t shoot the messenger but heard on the grapevine Gardyne might be away.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit. I can’t see the dressing room being too happy with what he has done. Not worth keeping him around if that is the case, even if he has probably been our best player.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit. I can’t see the dressing room being too happy with what he has done. Not worth keeping him around if that is the case, even if he has probably been our best player.
What has he supposed to have done? because the David Carson partner stuff sounded like a load of sh*** but given the character I wouldn't be shocked either way. I feel largely out of the loop right now with all of this.

2 minutes ago, Arjy said:
17 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

What has he supposed to have done? because the David Carson partner stuff sounded like a load of sh*** but given the character I wouldn't be shocked either way. I feel largely out of the loop right now with all of this.

It’s not a load of shite unfortunately. He was/is shagging Carson’s, now ex, mrs.

Edited by PB1994

16 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I bet you would have given your left testicle to have him in your team on Saturday, part time Arbroath giving full time Killie a footballing lesson at Rugby Park, fuckin hilarious.

Is that part time Arbroath who are a point behind full times Inverness?

37 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Is that part time Arbroath who are a point behind full times Inverness?

Yes and just 2 behind Killie. They’ve probably got the 5th best squad in the league. How many days a week they train is irrelevant.

35 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Thats the one, that ripped your lot a new arsehole on Saturday, embarrassing.

Ayr Utd fans been in raptures ever since and still laughing at Killie.

How did you guys get on at home to Arbroath at the end of October?

Ayr fans in raptures? 😁😁😁😁