"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

On 20/07/2021 at 21:02, sophia said:

Sounding the @Caley Shaun bugle call 

On 20/07/2021 at 23:21, Caley Shaun said:

Will you stop bullying me or I'll report you too the mods, it's unacceptable that I come on here only to be abused! 

Watch over us from pie and Bovril heaven and whenever times are hard for ICT I'll hear the faint but sonorous call of the bugle. 

Rest easy.

On 20/07/2021 at 23:21, Caley Shaun said:

Will you stop bullying me or I'll report you too the mods, it's unacceptable that I come on here only to be abused! 

10 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

This abuse is getting beyond a joke now, its rime time the mods sort it out or I will report the forum and get it banned altogether!!

Forums are for OPINIONS not bullying, does nobody know what is happening with the ex cricketer as I type this, he got bullied and felt alone and tbh, I know the fucking feeling!!

You've been warned so over to you now admin/mods!

If you’re going to be a WUM, at least get some fresh material.

18 hours ago, sophia said:

Watch over us from pie and Bovril heaven and whenever times are hard for ICT I'll hear the faint but sonorous call of the bugle. 

Rest easy.

While I am absolutely 100% no way defending Caley Shaun, we all have to be aware that when a poster is making accusations of online abuse and threatening to shut a site down then it is correct that a representative of the site responds in a timely and correct manner.

Tynie representing P & B Sports Ltd responded in the correct manner to the suggested abuse and suspended Caley Shaun's account and wished him well in his legal endeavours.

What most posters do not realise is that online harassment, (abuse), is a criminal offence under the Protection from Harassment Act  1997.

It is certain that Caley Shaun is totally unaware of the act and we will hear no more from him thankfully.

23 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

While I am absolutely 100% no way defending Caley Shaun, we all have to be aware that when a poster is making accusations of online abuse and threatening to shut a site down then it is correct that a representative of the site responds in a timely and correct manner.

Tynie representing P & B Sports Ltd responded in the correct manner to the suggested abuse and suspended Caley Shaun's account and wished him well in his legal endeavours.

What most posters do not realise is that online harassment, (abuse), is a criminal offence under the Protection from Harassment Act  1997.

It is certain that Caley Shaun is totally unaware of the act and we will hear no more from him thankfully.

Absolutely this.

Well dealt with by the mods as it would only have got much worse if no quick action taken.

Poor wee soul getting all that abuse from the nasty big bullies, what a prat.

It was quite funny tho' from an outsiders perspective.😬

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

7 hours ago, RiG said:

:lol:

CTO.thumb.PNG.42da75cb4c1f1414ae1a82e9b83e2272.PNG

I'm right in assuming that Caley Shaun/Tennis are one of the same and in his suspension he has retreated to what he probably feels is a safe haven for him where he thinks he won't be 'abused', it also appears that he no longer want's to play with the Big Boys as we are all idiots.

Tail between the legs whimpering from a daft wee laddie.  

Reading that from Shaun makes me jump to the conclusion that they're incredibly lonely and just looking to fill that void in their life and take things really personally - it all becomes a bit sad. 

Hopefully for their sake they find somewhere they feel valued. 

13 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It annoys me that the thread title still says 20/21.

Same with myself :lol: @top six next year hasn't been on P & B in years so he can't change the title. Every so often I ask one of the mods to change it.

Edited by RiG

On 15/11/2021 at 15:18, Ludo*1 said:

The Times is suggesting that Billy Dodds could be bailing out on you to join GVB's backroom team.

Reading the reports now GvB is appointed, its likely to be a full Ducth backroom, so this wont be happening.

• Aubrey Maturin changed the title to "The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"
2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Reading the reports now GvB is appointed, its likely to be a full Ducth backroom, so this wont be happening.

Maybe not, GMS sport reporter said this morning that GVB with the co-operation of Ibrox staff has requested a Scot who is experienced and familiar with Scottish football to join his team, I'm thinking it would be the likes of McCann or Derek McIinnes.

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Reading that from Shaun makes me jump to the conclusion that they're incredibly lonely and just looking to fill that void in their life and take things really personally - it all becomes a bit sad. 

Hopefully for their sake they find somewhere they feel valued. 

You can invite him onto the Dundee Forum, maybe that'll help the poor misguided fool.