"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

2 minutes ago, Girth said:

Got any more decentish (not James Vincent) players you're trying to bin that you could send down to Hereford please?

Thank you. 

Danny Devine is pretty average.

Hello, our season preview pod is out now featuring interviews with Michael Gardyne, Manny Duku and Tom Walsh. We look over the other sides in the division and try to identify what "DoddsBall" might be. And there's also a chance to win a signed ICT shirt by Danny MacKay!

Just now, SUPERSOUTH said:

Thanks for saving Queens a few bob on an overage has been... 

No worries. We’re far stronger up front that last season no it’ll be fine.

Not sure about that one at all.

I am trying to convince myself he will be a back up option, as he is coaching too, and we will be bringing in another centre back but I imagine we would have to be giving him a decent wage to move up here.

If we're signing Broadfoot as a player then it's a really strange one.  He'd have been a good signing five years ago, but surely he's too old now.  We've already signed one 35 year old this pre-season.  Do we really need another player who could well retire at the end of the season? 

Now here's the thing - I think I'm right in saying that the club said when Dodds was unveiled that the club were looking to bring in another coach to cover the absence of Kellacher.  If Broadfoot is going to be essentially caretaker assistant and registered as a player then that would make more sense.

I heard him fussing over domestic arrangements and school drop off and pick up in particular.

It therefore drove him to re-sign for Kilmarnock rather than be compromised by having to travel to Paisley.

Next move Inverness.

19 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Broadfoot.  :lol:

One of a select few CBs to score a negative score in my wee system 😂 Fouler is reversed, so the less filled that section is, the more fouls he gave away...

Broadfoot.thumb.png.00f5648866a98e9f616a59a736ea5793.png

On 10/07/2021 at 09:08, RiG said:

Hello, our season preview pod is out now featuring interviews with Michael Gardyne, Manny Duku and Tom Walsh. We look over the other sides in the division and try to identify what "DoddsBall" might be. And there's also a chance to win a signed ICT shirt by Danny MacKay!

Think you were being a wee bit generous to Ayr there 🙄