"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Robertson has been granted compassionate leave after a family bereavement. The club are looking to get an interim manager in alongside Barry Wilson and Ryan Esson as Scott Kellacher is still out of "action" due to illness.

3 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I'd take him over Locke!  John Bomber Brown is the stuff of absolute nightmares.

To be fair, if you've got a group of players that need a rocket up their arse and you know it'll just be for a limited period...could do a lot worse.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

To be fair, if you've got a group of players that need a rocket up their arse and you know it'll just be for a limited period...could do a lot worse.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the interim appointment becomes permanent.  Robbo's talked about chucking it recently.  

Where's the idea of Locke coming from?

Stating the bleeding obvious but Locke has a job with a divisional rival already. He wouldn't be allowed a leave of absence to take over at another club even if Hearts were willing. The SFA would absolutely forbid that so he'd have to resign from Hearts. He may harbour ambitions to return to the dugout, I wouldn't know, but resigning a job to take a short term cover position seems very unlikely unless he's been given reason to believe it's more than likely to become permanent.

9 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

What's Pele up to these days? Still in Huntly / Aberdeen??
Why not TB?

Given its gardiner making the choice I fully expect Craig levein.

It'll be one of Gardiner's cronies - someone like Gary Locke, John Bomber Brown or some other jobber.