"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

36 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Defending: overrated.

You should have just got Tokley and Munro out of retirement.

Don't know if they're both retired.

Munro was playing for Rothes and last I knew Tokely was playing for St Duthus.

Mind you the size of Tokely nowadays would see him carted off after 30 minutes in a wheelbarra.

Don't know if they're both retired.
Munro was playing for Rothes and last I knew Tokely was playing for St Duthus.
Mind you the size of Tokely nowadays would see him carted off after 30 minutes in a wheelbarra.

Tokely is coaching one of our youth teams

5 hours ago, RiG said:

Our back four could be:

McHattie - Devine - Toshney - Mckay

Oooft!

Toshney looked done when he was at County, how the hell is he getting a game (when not injured) for Caley?

Edited by Comrie

24 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Toshney looked done when he was at County, how the hell is he getting a game (when not injured) for Caley?

He's only played as a centre-half so far for us but has looked solid enough.  I imagine if Covid hadn't happened he'd have gotten injured at some point but in the limited time he's been with us he's looked reasonable.

Anyone else actually feel quite bitter about this signing?  We didn't offer anything at all to Tremarco, even on reduced wages, a player who was one of the most committed we've ever had and openly wanted to stay and then, despite apparently being really short of cash, we sign this utter charlatan Devine.  We had three natural full-backs already and McHattie and Todorov - we didn't need another...and certainly not him.

Edited by Highland Capital

27 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Anyone else actually feel quite bitter about this signing?  We didn't offer anything at all to Tremarco, even on reduced wages, a player who was one of the most committed we've ever had and openly wanted to stay and then, despite apparently being really short of cash, we sign this utter charlatan Devine.  We had three natural full-backs already and McHattie and Todorov - we didn't need another...and certainly not him.

Am I missing something? Devine isn't a full back.