"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

If we can retain the core of Ridgers, Welsh, Walsh, Doran and Keatings, I'm optimistic we can build a successful side.  I don't think John Robertson is the best coach we've ever had (if he does much coaching at all), but recruitment does seem to be one of his strengths.

Of those out of contract, with Tremarco, White and Rooney away, I'd offer deals to the aforementioned Doran and Walsh.  I'd release Trafford (there's rumours he's left the building already), Brad Mckay and Cameron Mackay.   Apparently Machado is already long gone and I don't know about Hoban and Jack Brown.

Edited by Highland Capital

Brad McKay was a Foran signing, I can’t believe Robbo still has him at the club. Having been with us in the Premiership I doubt he would be one of our lesser paid players.

He needs to be gone.

On 06/05/2020 at 18:59, Highland Capital said:

If we can retain the core of Ridgers, Welsh, Walsh, Doran and Keatings, I'm optimistic we can build a successful side.  I don't think John Robertson is the best coach we've ever had (if he does much coaching at all), but recruitment does seem to be one of his strengths.

Of those out of contract, with Tremarco, White and Rooney away, I'd offer deals to the aforementioned Doran and Walsh.  I'd release Trafford (there's rumours he's left the building already), Brad Mckay and Cameron Mackay.   Apparently Machado is already long gone and I don't know about Hoban and Jack Brown.

Did Robbo not say that Walsh wasn’t signing a new deal with us?

Saw that earlier and was very surprised at the notion that Premiership sides are looking at Trafford. Maybe he could be a backup at some of the teams right at the bottom of the league but can't imagine what games they have been watching to be making a move for the guy. Mind you, Jake Mulraney got a move to Hearts so...

Saw that earlier and was very surprised at the notion that Premiership sides are looking at Trafford. Maybe he could be a backup at some of the teams right at the bottom of the league but can't imagine what games they have been watching to be making a move for the guy. Mind you, Jake Mulraney got a move to Hearts so...
We still got the better end of that deal..

He looks, from the distance, like a low budget Ross Draper. Nowhere near as good, but capable of doing a job against, with respect, lesser teams.

7 hours ago, weirdcal said:
7 hours ago, RiG said:

We still got the better end of that deal..

We really didn’t.

On 12/04/2020 at 12:15, sophia said:

"What is Scot Gardiners motivation in this ?

he says it’s nothing to do with ict or their play off aspirations yet he seems to be the architect of the No vote setting up a WhatsApp group of the No teams which excluded the other teams and obviously has worked very hard to shoot down the spfl resolution. Then goes on the radio and gives an account which didn’t include all the details about the texts Eric DRYSDALE later sent re Dundee  holding off on resubmitting vote. 

ex ceo of Hearts, Rangers and Dundee so is he serving ict well at the moment ?"

It's a shame that you heavily edited the full delivery of  your sensational and revelatory scoop.

That Gardiner has been hiding in plain sight and stands accused of nefarious intent, rocks this honest supporter to my very core.

This piece of investigation is nothing short of deserving  a Pulitzer price.

Has Gardiner he been furloughed ?  Or silenced....

Not heard a peep since his wee dug needed a pee, when he was on radio dropping his fellow championship pals and not caring about ICT finances.

Worried about him.. Will he have enough money to afford his rangers season ticket, rangers tv and Mygers subscription if furloughed ?

11 minutes ago, flood said:

Has Gardiner he been furloughed ?  Or silenced....

Not heard a peep since his wee dug needed a pee, when he was on radio dropping his fellow championship pals and not caring about ICT finances.

Worried about him.. Will he have enough money to afford his rangers season ticket, rangers tv and Mygers subscription if furloughed ?

Why are you so worried about him?

That's the podcast with Liam Polworth out now lads if you fancy a listen. Great to hear him talking about his dislike for Ross County and his love of Harry Gows.

20 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

He looks, from the distance, like a low budget Ross Draper. Nowhere near as good, but capable of doing a job against, with respect, lesser teams.

When Trafford mentioned Premier league teams I've no doubt his agent was talking to Ross County.

On 09/05/2020 at 13:06, RiG said:

That's the podcast with Liam Polworth out now lads if you fancy a listen. Great to hear him talking about his dislike for Ross County and his love of Harry Gows.

Polworth does not sound like I was expecting.

Also, it was Hughes who brought Vigurs in.  Remember all that pish about finding him in the gym?