"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

CTO posters are the same people who scream for a red card when an opposition player takes a throw in 3 inches further forward than the ball went out. 

Alan Simpson amuses me, a post on CTO will be trundling along sedately and then BOOM, he posts a comment which is almost indecipherable and would bust the balls of an Oxford Don enigma code breaker.

I suspect he may be Donald Trumps love child given they both have the ability to convey their thoughts in riddles.

Edited by SandyCromarty

In the club statement of the 4th of April it was mentioned that the club were looking at the early launch of season tickets and were working on optimising this option and would let fans know hopefully in ten days, here we are 26 days after that statement and no word so far.

I am more than willing to pay for next seasons ticket, not withstanding the possibility that it may be later this year or early the next before games start I would still purchase a season ticket if it would help the club.

Hopefully we will get an update soon.

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Any truth we're leaving Errea to go to Puma next season?

That is the case although who knows when next season will actually be at this rate. Dundee have also signed a deal with them apparently.

Edited by RiG

That is the case although who knows when next season will actually be at this rate. Dundee have also signed a deal with them apparently.
I was convinced that ICT and County were both going to end up with Joma given that Foran and Barrowman both make a living selling Joma gear these days.

I was convinced that ICT and County were both going to end up with Joma given that Foran and Barrowman both make a living selling Joma gear these days.

I’m tempted to disown Barrowman just for that. Macron to Joma would be inexcusable...

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Is it an actual deal with the company though or just getting a big supply of blank kits and sorting them out ourselves?